Stylish and original guest accommodation near bustling bar and restaurant area and seafront. 7 fully en-suite rooms. comfortable and welcoming double rooms. Families welcome. Dogs welcome. Traditional, vegetarian, vegan and Continental breakfasts all available.
Please note that as the Avalon is a Georgian building we do not have a lift but can assist guests with their luggage etc.
* Avalon would be grateful if you could contact the hotel with your estimated time of arrival once a booking has been made.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite - Third Floor||Price from £69.00 to £75.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family/ double ensuite - Third Floor||Price from £75.00 to £85.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Four poster double en suite - First Floor||Price from £75.00 to £95.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Imperial Double ensuite - First Floor||Price from £75.00 to £95.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|King size double en suite - second floor||Price from £75.00 to £105.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Single occupancy available||On Request|
|twin en suite - Ground Floor||Price from £75.00 to £85.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
From Brighton Pier, travel eastbound along seafront (Marine Parade) until you reach the traffic lights at junction with Lower Rock Gardens. Turn left into Lower Rock Gardens and go straight ahead at next set of lights into Upper Rock Gardens. Guesthouse on the left.
Public Transport Directions
Train to Brighton Station. From bus stop immediately outside station take a No. 7 bus (for "Marina Village") and alight at Rock Gardens. Avalon is beside bus stop. Coach to Pool Valley - 5 minutes walk east along Marina Parade. Left into Lower Rock Gardens then ahead to Upper Rock Gardens
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Special diets catered for
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Euros accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Baths some rooms
- CD Player in all bedrooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Ground floor bedrooms available - Twin room. 3 steps to entrance. Breakfast can be offered in room.
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Central heating throughout
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- Ironing facilities
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Internet Access
- Special provisions for walkers - Maps / travel advice
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.