What is a Greeter scheme?
Whether this is your first time in Brighton & Hove, or you're making a welcome return, the Brighton Greeter scheme is a unique and free way to discover more about Brighton & Hove from an enthusiastic local!
How does the Brighton Greeter Scheme work?
The Brighton Greeter Scheme puts you in touch with a Brightonian who is passionate about the city, and surrounding areas, for a FREE walk around some of the
The Greets begin at the Visitor Information Centre (next to our most famous landmark, the Royal Pavilion!) and will incorporate the sights and sounds that make our city so historic and unique.
Get off the beaten track and explore lesser known Brighton
Want to go off the beaten track and discover some of our surrounding villages? Why not:
- See Kipling's Rottingdean
- enjoy the boats and the boardwalk at the Marina
- explore bohemian Kemptown
- breeze up to Devils Dyke
- or see the locations made famous in films?
These are just some ideas. We'll always look to include any special interests you might have too; just let us know!
Want to book a Brighton Greet?
To book a Brighton Greet simply:
- Book Your Greet on-line now
- await a confirmation email
- await contact from your Greeter, who will contact you to make final arrangements once you are in the City.
We look forward to welcoming you to Brighton & Hove!