Looking for tourist information on the city?
Brighton & Hove offers:
- a friendly & knowledgeable Contact Centre, which visitors can get in touch with via phone or email
- a range of staffed Visitor Information Points located at key spots around the city
- a team of City Champions – local volunteers who are based at the station and around the city centre during busy periods.
Read on to find out more or download our Visitor Information Leaflet PDF (2.4 MB).
Visitor Information Contact Centre
Opening Hours: All year: Mon-Sat -10.00-16.00, plus summer Sundays & Bank Holidays.
- Tel: 01273 290337
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minicom: 01273 292595 (Please note you will not get through to this number with a normal phone.)
Visitor Information Points
Brighton & Hove also offer 14 official Visitor Information Points around the city, providing an array of leaflets, plus staff offering advice, assistance and information.
The Visitor Information Point at the Brighton Centre Box Office on King’s Road also offers a range of transport and attraction tickets, as well as a walk-in accommodation booking service. The staff are able to check real-time availability and make reservations at one of our hotels or guest houses while you wait.
When you’re in the city, look out for our City Champions, who will offer you a warm welcome to the city and help you get the most out of your stay.
The City Champions are friendly and approachable local volunteers who are easy to spot in their blue and orange uniforms. You'll find them at Brighton Station or around the city centre, on busy weekends, offering help, advice and a free city map.
For further details please browse the sections below: