Contact Details14 East Street
Tel: +44 (0)1273 540700
Totaly unique, fabulously fun... motivating, stress busting and bonding laughter sessions for all events and organisations.
· Lighten up with laughter and celebrate your hen weekend or party with the best laugh of the year.
· Bring instant impact and energy to conferences, team building and health events.
In your bespoke chuckleful session, incorporating Laughter Yoga, you will encounter playful and dynamic, laughter exercises whilst bonding with friends, family, colleagues or complete strangers! You will experience amazing benefits that Relax-Release-Re-Energise, encourage greater productivity, communication and deeper connections.
"I leave the session feeling wonderfully light-hearted and in higher spirits than I have been in a long time.”
Daily Express - Amy Bratley
“Amanda Bate provided an entertaining and illuminating launch to the second of our two day events. Her energy and enthusiasm was infectious amongst our 850 managers, directors and leaders, and really set-us up for the day ahead.” Ernst & Young - Dave Morris, Head of Communications
"Thank you so much, so much fun, so many laughs - would recommend this to any hen party." Joanna Jeffries (Bride)
NEW!!!! Half Day Workshop Package mixing Laugh Alive Chuckles with amazing chocolate making!
* 30, 60 & 90 minute Laughter Gym sessions or half day Laugh Alive workshops available
* Facilitators slot into any event or where necessary can hire local venues
* Simple set up / minimal requirements
* Group sizes: Minimum of 6. Maximum unlimited, depending on the venue
* Suitable for team building events / break-out sessions / hen parties / family gatherings
/ educational groups / health organisations / lunchtime relaxers & energisers
* Suitable for all ages, most fitness levels and groups with limited English language
* Health issues or disabilities must be discussed prior to booking
* Costs on application / Booking and deposit essential
|01/01/2013 - 31/12/2013|
* Please contact Brighton Laughter for pricing and availability of workshops