Brighton Pier is a Victorian pier with various food and drink outlets, fairground attractions and Palace of Fun arcade.
With a choice of bars and our famous fish and chip restaurant, Brighton Pier makes it a day to remember!
Some of the more well known restaurants and bars are Palm Court Fish Restaurant, Victoria's bar and Horatio's bar.
All venues are available for exclusive hire, please enquire for more details.
(Open 364 days a year - Closed on Christmas Day)
Tags: Brighton Pier
Map & Directions
- Outdoor Attraction
- Smoking Areas Available
- Disabled persons toilet
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Braille menu in restaurant
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
Parking & Transport
- On street parking only - with charge.
- Railway station within walking distance
- Catering for groups
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Fish and chip cafe - max 250; Victoria's Bar with satellite TV and beer garden - max 100; Horatio's Bar with live music MTV and beer garden; Glitter Ball Bar with karaoke - max 100.
- Take away food
- Vending Facilities
- American Express accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Licensed for weddings & ceremonies
- Live Music
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Stag and hen parties welcome
- Team / Corporate Activities
- Educational Groups
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- French spoken
- Polish spoken
- Spanish spoken
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Visitor Information Point 2015
|Open New Year|
|2016-17 (31 Oct 2016 - 31 Mar 2017)|
|2017 (1 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017)|
* Open every day of the year except Christmas Day. Opening times are subject to change for the most up-to-date opening and closing times to call us on 01273 609361Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change