Brighton Toy and Model Museum
AboutBrighton Toy and Model Museum houses one of the finest collections of toys and models in the world. Situated under Brighton station, you'll find a trove of over 10,000 exhibits on display, including a collection of model trains, dating from the 1860s to the present day, toys from the last 100 years, many period antique toys and toys from the world's top toy makers. The museum is one of Brighton's most fascinating attractions and an Aladdin's cave for the whole family to enjoy! We make 'childhood memories a reality'.
Our collectors' shop is also open to the public.
Brighton Toy & Model Museum is now an authorised Visitor Information Point where visitors are able to access free maps and literature on attractions in the area.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£6.50 per ticket|
|Child/student||£4.00 per ticket|
|Family ticket (2 adults & up to 3 children)||£14.00 per ticket|
|Senior/carer/disabled||£5.50 per ticket|
school & group bookings by arrangement.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A20. Located under Brighton rail station. Signposted.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Brighton. Located under Brighton rail station. Signposted.Local buses stop nearby.
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Disabled Parking - By pre arrangement
- Disabled persons toilet
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible - Wheelchair ramp to main galleries, 1 very small gallery inaccessible
Children & Infants
- Children’s packs
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
Parking & Transport
- Railway station within 5 miles - Brighton Railway Station approximatley 2 minutes walk.
- Railway station within walking distance - Brighton Railway station approximately 2 minutes walk.
- Themed Nights - Watch website for details
- American Express accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Groups Accepted - Please contact in advance.
- JCB accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 60
- Min group size - 12
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- All weather attraction
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 20 min walking distance
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- Gift shop
- Groups by arrangement
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Open all year round
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian By arrangement
- Team / Corporate Activities - events up to 40 people.
- Family Fun
- Information Point
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - 12
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Visitor Information Point 2015
|2016 (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
* *Please check website for details of any changes to standard opening hours.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change