There's a heady choice when it comes to shopping in Brighton. With some of the most unique shopping in the country, from the Lanes to Kemp Town and from kitsch to cool, there’s something for every discerning gay and lesbian taste.
We've picked a few of the best places to go for fashion, literature, health and beauty treatments, art and gay lifestyle shopping below:
Fashion and boutique shopping
- Lavender Rooms - one-stop shopping heaven for body and home.
Spas and treatment Rooms
- The Treatment Rooms - perfect for all your holistic needs from aromatherapy to relexology.
- Chutima Therapy - An urban massage studio in the heart of Brighton.
- Baroque Bespoke Jewellery - stunning jewellery showroom, seamlessly entwining luxury with cutting edge, affordable chic.
- Julian Stephens Goldsmiths - Contemporary retail shop in the North Laine home to over 40 British designers.
- Jeremy Hoye - Leading contemporary jewellery designer specialising in pieces wtih an eclectic twist.
Art and Antiques
- Art at Five - exciting gallery showcasing original artwork from the highest calibre of emerging, creative talent.
- Art Republic - thousands of high quality art prints and posters.
Books and things
- Waterstones and Borders both hold an extensive gay section including literature, DVDs and gay culture and lifestyle books.
Naughty but nice!
- She Said - Boutique selling Lingerie, Corsets, Hosiery, Shoes, Partywear, Adult Toys. Clubwear, Books, Art and Gifts.
Eyes to die for...
- David Clulow - fashion focused one stop shop for all your eyewear needs.
- Frames in the Lanes - boutique opticians in the heart of the Lanes, offering a fabulous range of glasses and sunglasses.