Lucky Dip Competition
Join the #BrightonLuckyDip! To celebrate English Tourism Week we are offering one lucky winner (and a friend) the chance to win the ultimate Brighton experience!
Enjoy a luxurious stay at the stylish Hotel du Vin which is ideally located in The Lanes and just a pebble’s throw from the beach. Your stay will include breakfast and dinner as well as a bottle of wine from local Sussex vineyard, Ridgeview.
Experience Brighton’s top attractions on land, sea and air! Take to the skies on a British Airways i360 flight - glide up to 450 feet for panoramic views of the city, sea and countryside. Back on land you can visit the Prince Regent’s exotic palace The Royal Pavilion, and experience live at the bottom of the ocean with a behind the scenes tour of Sea Life Brighton. Walk over the waves with a stroll along the iconic Brighton Palace Pier and enjoy the thrill of the rides.
In the evening head over to the city’s largest entertainment venue – The Brighton Centre. Over the years all the biggest names of music and comedy have played here and the upcoming season includes Micky Flanagan; Kraftwerk; Ricky Gervais and Emeli Sandé.
You can choose whether to enjoy one amazing break in the city and use all the elements of the prize in one go or you can spread the prize out and keep coming back!
This fantastic prize includes:
- Overnight stay for 2 including breakfast & dinner at the Hotel du Vin plus a bottle of Ridgeview Cavendish in room or with dinner
- 2 free tickets to British Airways i360 including a complimentary glass of Nyetimber per person
- 2 free Ultimate Packages to Sea Life Brighton including exclusive behind the scenes tour and a ride on the glass bottom boat
- 2 free all inclusive wristband ride passes at Brighton Palace Pier
- 2 free tickets to The Royal Pavilion
- 2 free tickets to see Micky Flanagan or another show of your choosing at the Brighton Centre
To win this amazing set of prizes simply tweet a photo of Brighton & Hove or our English Tourism Week poster and include #Brighton and #BrightonLuckyDip.
Follow @Love_Brighton and @BrightonTourism on Twitter.