Brighton Lure Boat's 'Catch 'n' Cook'
Serves Local Produce
Operating from Brighton Marina, Brighton Lure Boat is a charter fishing company, offering a wide range of fishing day trips with a difference, including our new Catch n Cook experience. Whether you are an experienced angler or this is your first time at sea, we offer friendly sea fishing trips to suit all levels of experience and we’re excited to share our passion for fishing with you.
Under the expert guidance of our experienced skipper, Iain, you’ll have the opportunity to catch native species, including Bass, Cod, Mackerel, Plaice and more. We provide all equipment and are happy to offer advice as and when you need it, but if you are more comfortable using your own rods and lures, please do feel free to bring them with you!
Our South Coast fishing trips are a perfect way to spend the day with your family and friends, engage in some team-building activities with your work colleagues, or to entertain corporate clients.
You never quite know what adventure lies ahead, so book today!
Catch n Cook
Our new Catch n Cook experience is run in partnership with The Watershed restaurant and bar at Brighton Marina Yacht club and means we can offer you a fantastic sea fishing trip, followed by the freshest dining experience. After 4 hours out at the sea perfecting your lure angling technique, with expert tutelage from Iain, you’ll then dock up at Brighton Marina and learn how to prepare and cook your catch with the expert chefs at The Watershed.
Once you have caught and cooked your meal, you can enjoy the fruits of your labour as you watch boats sailing by in the bustling marina. With fish straight from the sea, paired with locally sourced produce, this is as fresh as it gets!
Book your experience today!
Map & Directions
Public Transport Directions
From London just 50 minutes by fast train from Victoria, it's no wonder Brighton is nicknamed London-on-sea. National Rail enquiries: 08457 484950 or www.nationalrail.co.uk. Brighton rail station is a ten-minute taxi ride from us.
Brighton & Hove bus service operates a regular 24-hour service from Brighton town centre (North Street or Dykes Road). The service number is ‘7’ and the bus runs approximately every 15 minutes. The journey takes around 15 minutes and takes you to the Marina Village.
- Accessible Lift
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet - at the Marina (not on boat)
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome - must be accompanied by an adult
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Facilities must be booked
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- Online booking possible
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Groups by arrangement
- Groups welcome
Parking & Transport
- Free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- On site parking close by
- Parking (free)
- Railway station within 5 miles - Brighton station with direct no. 7 bus to Brighton Marina
- Groups Accepted
- MasterCard - for deposits
- Visa - for deposits
- Family Fun