Serves Local Produce
Brought to you by the team behind Lost In The Lanes, is Brighton’s newest street food concept ‘Tide’.
Inspired by the Brighton coast, the menu proudly features fresh, locally sourced seafood, combined with vibrant side dishes, salads & house sauces. Drawing influence from the lively Southern American Street Food scene, Head Chef James Flavell says “Tide is a much needed modern spin on seafood takeaway”.
‘Under lock and key’ is their signature southern fried coating, which was 4 months in the making. Their seafood boxes have been created to be eaten with friends and family, shared and savoured!
Tide also caters for vegetarians and vegans as well as being predominantly Gluten Free, making for a versatile and fun foodie offering that’s bursting with flavour.
Launching on Click & Collect and Uber Eats on February 5th, Tide is offering introductory promotions and offers on Social Media to welcome you to their southern seafood kitchen.
Once you’ve tried their delicious fried coating we guarantee you’ll soon be hooked!
Follow: @tidebrighton #tideseafoodkitchen
(Instagram & Facebook)
Map & Directions
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Private dining areas - Supper Clubs and welcomes enquiries for private events and parties
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Predominantly Gluten Free, Gluten free burger alternative, gluten free side dishes
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Available for wedding receptions
- Groups accepted