Looking for Mother's Day in Brighton ideas? Here are our Top 10 suggestions of ways to make Mum feel special during a Brighton break...
- Borde Hill Garden is opening especially for Mother’s Day. Treat mum to an early springtime walk before the Garden opens to the public on 1st April. Complete the day with lunch at Jeremy’s Restaurant or Café Elvira (lunch bookings required). 10am-6pm, £7/£5
- Relax at The Sp@ The Grand - Let mum escape for a few hours with a relaxing treatment and even a glass of Prosecco on arrival.
- Enjoy some quality time treating mum to a Jam Making & Scone Baking Master Class at Brighton Cookery School. You'll be welcomed with Prosecco, French pastries and fruit skewers. £60 all-inclusive for two or £35 all-inclusive per person.
- FREE tea and cake for mum when you bring her to The Painting Pottery Café. Spend a little quality time together to paint some creations that will be a lasting memory of that special day! All you've got to do is let us know when you book, that you're bringing Mum and we'll treat her like a Queen with tea and cakes while she paints.
- Browse The Open Market - With over 50 local, independent traders and producers something is bound to catch your eye from furniture to fashion and crafts to garden goods.
- Enjoy a 3 course lunch in the award winning Pavilion Restaurant - overlooking the surrounding countryside - at The East Sussex National Hotel & Spa. All mothers receive a health club day pass!
Book a table at The Coal Shed. Thank your Mum by taking her out for Brighton's favourite Sunday roast. All mothers receive a free glass of bubbles with their lunch or dinner on Mothering Sunday.
- Toast the most important woman in your life! - Treat mum to a delicious cocktail at Shuffle bar with the added bonus of letting her choose the soundtrack to your night out!
- Happy Mother's Day from Yellowave. Enjoy a family day at Brighton’s very own sandy beach! Any mum playing beach volleyball on Mother’s Day gets a free cup of tea and a slice of cake for FREE!
- The Season Finale of Brighton’s Philharmonic Orchestra will be taking place on Mother’s Day at Brighton Dome. After lunch, treat mum to an afternoon listening this classical concert conducted by Barry Wordsworth.