Looking for Mother's Day in Brighton ideas? Here are our Top 10 suggestions of ways to make Mum feel special during a Brighton break...
- Afternoon tea at Stanmer House - Spoil mum with a sumptuous afternoon tea at this beautiful 18th century manor house with views across to Stanmer Park.
- Relax at The Sp@ The Grand - Let mum escape for a few hours with a relaxing treatment and even a glass of Prosecco on arrival.
- Dine out at The Coal Shed - Let someone else do the cooking and the washing up so the hardest decision you'll have to make is whether to go for the meat or the fish - although you could opt for the Surf 'n' Turf!
- Get creative at The Painting Pottery Café - Explore your artistic side with a painting pottery session plus mum will get complimentary tea and sweet treats.
- Beach volleyball - Brighton does have sand! Head to Yellowave for a volleyball session then mum can either join in or kick back and relax while watching everyone else jump around.
- Browse The Open Market - With over 50 local, independent traders and producers something is bound to catch your eye from furniture to fashion and crafts to garden goods.
- Indulge on a Chocolate Ecstasy Tour - Chocoholics unite on a tour of the city's top chocolate shops & boutiques with a couple of treats to try along the way.
- Learn to kayak - Free body & mind from the stresses of everyday life with an introductory session of kayaking. Paddle your troubles away!
- Toast the most important woman in your life! - Treat mum to a delicious cocktail at Shuffle bar with the added bonus of letting her choose the soundtrack to your night out!
- Catch a show - Take your mother to see a play at the historic Theatre Royal Brighton which often has pre-West End shows featuring some of the biggest names to tread the boards. Why not really spoil her by booking a box?