Brighton Visitor Information
Tourist Information Centres
1st Floor Brighton Town Hall
Looking for tourist information on the city?
Brighton & Hove offer a friendly & knowledgeable Contact Centre, who visitors can get in touch wth via phone or email, as well as a range of staffed Visitor Information Points located at key spots around the city. The Visitor Information Points provide an array of leaflets & maps, plus information on where to stay, attractions, places to eat and drink & public transport.
Visitor Information Contact Service
- Opening Hours: Mon-Friday -11.00-15.00.
- Tel: 01273 290337
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitor Information Points
Brighton & Hove also offer 13 official Visitor Information Points, providing a wealth of leaflets & information, plus staff offering advice and assistance.
The Visitor Information Points are located at:
- Brighton Centre Box Office, King’s Road, Brighton
- Brighton Station Travel Centre, Queens Road, Brighton
- Brighton Toy & Model Museum, Trafalgar Street, Brighton
- Jubilee Library, Jubilee Street, Brighton
- Churchill Square, Western Road, Brighton
- St Paul’s Church, West Street, Brighton
- The Brighton Hotel, King’s Road, Brighton
- The Amsterdam Hotel, Marine Parade, Brighton
- Oh So Swedish, Unit 4, Lower Promenade, Madeira Drive, Brighton
- Royal Pavilion Shop, Pavilion Buildings, Brighton
- Brighton Palace Pier, Madeira Drive, Brighton
- Rottingdean Library, The Grange, Rottingdean
- The Old Ship Hotel, King's Road, Brighton
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0) 1273 290337