Emma Plus Ltd
AboutEmma Plus is a designer clothes shop specialising in beautiful womenswear in larger sizes.
In the heart of Brighton’s exciting North Laine area, and within easy reach of car parks, buses and trains, we have uncompromisingly superb and desirable clothing with a directional edge, with sizes starting at 18 and going up to size 34 and over.
Collections include Anna Scholz, Elena Miro, Mavina Rinaldi and Verpass.
We are unique, with experienced and friendly staff, and an alteration and customisation service that will ensure that everything we sell fits perfectly.
Map & Directions
From Old Steine travel north and turn left into Church Street which is in the North Laine
Public Transport Directions
Our road, Church Street, leads up to Queen's Road, which is where Brighton main railway station is situated. Trains run from London Victoria very regularly, taking about 50 minutes for a fast service. It takes about 5 minutes to walk from the station.
Parallel to Church Street runs North Street, one of the main roads for buses in the centre of the city, which provides bus access from most of the main bus routes. Most of these bus stops are less than a 5 minute walk.
- In town/city centre
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities - Badge holders may park right outside.
- Disabled Parking - The car park next door has spaces
- Text Message Facility
- Wheelchair user accessible - With assistance
Parking & Transport
- Frequent bus services
- Railway station within walking distance
- Station nearby
- Taxi rank nearby
- Refreshments Available
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
- Air conditioning throughout
- All weather attraction
- Dogs admitted on a lead - Dogs welcome
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- Gift vouchers
- Groups welcome
- Open all year round
- Personal shopper
- Toilets on Site
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* 2011 Opening times.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change