The Book Nook
Voted Best Independent Retailer at The Brighton and Hove Business Awards, The Book Nook offers a wonderful range of books for all ages from birth to teenage fiction. Whether your child wants to learn their first words, uncover the mysteries of the world, immerse themselves in different lands, recite poetry, resources for schools or you are looking for that special present, The Book Nook provides a wide range of exciting and inspiring books for all.
Set in a child-friendly and stimulating environment The Book Nook also has excellent facilities with a café where parents can relax and chat over coffee and homemade cakes whilst their children play safely in the pirate ship or enjoy their latest book.
With knowledgeable staff who have a passion for promoting books and reading, The Book Nook runs frequent special events throughout the year including:
• Author/Illustrator visits that have included Nick Sharratt, Anthony Browne, Robert Muchamore, Emily Gravett and Chris Riddell and Paul Stewart
• Book and Character days that have included Horrid Henry, Spot the Dog, Pirates and Princess etc
• Poetry, Book Review Competitions, Face Painting and The Book Nook Book Trail
• Story Times at 4pm every day Monday-Friday.
For our full listing and for more information visit our website www.booknookuk.com.
Come and visit us and let your children decide.
Map & Directions
From Brighton Pier drive along the seafront towards Hove, turn right uip First Avenue and the Book Nook is at the top of the road on the right.
Public Transport Directions
Hove Railway Station is approximately 10 minutes walk.
Local buses from the city centre stop nearby.
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
Parking & Transport
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance - Hove Railway Station is approximately 10 minute walk.
- Air conditioning throughout
- All weather attraction
- Dogs admitted on a lead - But not in the cafe.
- Groups welcome
- Toilets on Site
- Educational Groups