Adventure Connections Hen & Stag Activities
Activities in Brighton
For over a decade, Adventure Connections have been the largest bespoke supplier for activities in and around Brighton.
FIND OUT MORE ONLINE https://www.adventureconnections.co.uk/brighton/
- Water Sports Day
- Sailing Days
- Country Pursuits – Quads, 4x4, Clay Shooting, Mud Buggies etc.
- It’s a knockout! – Inflatable fun!
- Treasure Hunts
- Bespoke Dance Classes
- Cookery Classes
- Cocktail Making Classes
See our entire range of activities online.
Why choose Adventure Connections?
• Everything is done for you - we recommend the best activities in Brighton for your budget!
• A guaranteed great time – the activities have been road tested by us to give you an unforgettable experience with superior service and entertainment!
• No stress - anticipate and enjoy whilst we deal with all the planning and bookings.
• Flexibility - we'll do our best to accommodate any last minute changes wherever possible.
• Peace of mind - that you’re booking with an established company that’s been organising events since the year 2000.
Call us today and book with the local experts at organising group events - minimum group size of 8 people, up to a maximum of 1000+ for major corporate events.
After all fun is a serious business!
American Express accepted
Single Payment Solution – So everyone can pay individually.
Web address: https://www.adventureconnections.co.uk/brighton/
Map & Directions
- Groups by arrangement - Minimum 8 people, up to a Maximum of 1000+ for major corporate events.
- American Express
|opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Emergency mobile: 07787 946399