Bluebell Vineyard Estates
Please adhere to all government guidelines currently in place, go to: www.visitbrighton.com/coronavirus-covid-19 for up to date city information
Situated between the famous Bluebell Steam Railway and the historic Sheffield Park and Garden in Sussex, Bluebell Vineyard is one of the UK's leading sparkling wine producers.
Established in 2005, we specialise in the production of estate-grown English Sparkling Wines using the methode traditionelle. We use the classic champagne grape varieties Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier along with Seyval Blanc to produce award-winning sparkling wines that evoke the flavours and aromas of England. Our award-winning wines include a Rosé, a Classic Cuvée and a Sussex Blanc de Blancs.
We offer private group tours of the vineyard and winery followed by a tasting of our wines. The tours are relaxed and informal; we have a walk around the Estate and explain some of the vineyard activities we undertake in order to produce fruit of the best quality, before a visit to the winery where we explain the differences between the production of still and sparkling wine. We finish with the fun bit - a tutored tasting of our award-winning wines in our Tasting Room!
Our beautiful estate is open to visitors all year for tours and tastings along with self-guided walks around our vineyard and woodlands. You are welcome to bring a picnic to enjoy the vineyard views over lunch at your leisure.
Map & Directions
Situated close to the Bluebell Steam Railway and Sheffield Park Garden in Sussex, the Bluebell Vineyard Estates are only a 15 minute taxi journey from Haywards Heath train station and 40 minutes drive from Brighton.
Public Transport Directions
Situated close to the Bluebell Steam Railway and Sheffield Park Garden in Sussex, the Bluebell Vineyard Estates are only a 15 minute taxi journey from Haywards Heath train station.
- Disabled persons toilet
- Picnic area
- All weather attraction
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Event Venue
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Guided tours
- LGBT Friendly
- Marquee Space Available
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Stag and hen parties welcome - By prior appointment.
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- Secure cycle parking
- Booking essential - Booking for tours is required in advance, but for a wine tasting only booking is advised, but not essential.
- Groups Accepted
- Max group size - 60
- Min group size - Private groups require a minimum of 10, but general tours are bookable for 1-60 people.
- Special group rates - Available on request depending on requirements.
- In countryside - We are a vineyard and winery based 35 minutes drive from Brighton.
- Outdoor Attraction - We have a vineyard trail through the bluebell woods, outdoor picnic areas, outdoor tasting terraces and an indoor tasting room for wine tasting.
- Cyclists welcome