Main Terminal Building
Shoreham By Sea
Please adhere to all government guidelines currently in place, go to: www.visitbrighton.com/coronavirus-covid-19 for up to date city information
For those wanting to do something different why not take a Pleasure Flight over the beautifully scenic South Coast. With Scenic Flying it’s not just a flight it’s a personal Aerial guided tour.
All of our flights originate from the art deco terminal at Brighton City Airport and we offer routes as far West as the Isle of Wight, and as far East as the spectacular White Cliffs at Beachy Head.
Choose a route, day and time and book online at http://www.scenicflying.com/. All route details can be found on the website.
This is your tour and using a classic Cessna 172 high wing aircraft you will be offered fabulous views of wonderful coastline and famous British landmarks. All passengers are provided headsets and will receive commentary from our knowledgeable, local pilots. Take in the beautiful 11th century castle at Arundel, the AMEX stadium that is home to Brighton and Hove Albion FC, or just enjoy our most popular Brighton Scenic Special route that takes in all the best sights of Brighton and Hove. We fly 7 days a week and the only thing that stops us is the weather!
If you choose to book a flight as part of a special occasion, bring along Champagne or Sparkling Wine and it really will make it an occasion to remember.
Follow us on Twitter @ScenicFlying or on Facebook!!
Map & Directions
Shoreham Airport (7 miles from Brighton) Flights are from Shoreham Airport. Bookings are essential and are subject to weather.A27 or drive coastal Brighton to Worthing Road - A259
Public Transport Directions
Buses run from Churchill Square regularly. Take the No. 700 to Shoreham Airport. The bus stops 5 minute walk from the airport.Take a train to Shoreham Railway Station - a short taxi ride to the airport.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - Persons with a disability should contact Brighton Scenic directly
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Cafe - In airport
- Full liquor licence - In Shoreham Airport Restaurant
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
- Restaurant - New refurbished at Airport.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing - At Airport
- Children's Meals - In restaurant
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome - All Ages,
- Beach/Coast 20 min walking distance
- Beer Garden
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours
- LGBT Friendly
- Open all year round - Flexible days - booking essential
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Public Telephone
- Stag and hen parties welcome
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (charge) - 50 pence
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Booking essential
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted - Small groups
- Max group size - Three per flight
- Min group size - Two
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Outdoor Attraction - Active airport
- Smoking Areas Available - Outside Airport building. No smoking on Flights or Airport
- Cyclists welcome
- Educational Groups
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Families - Children must be accompanied on Flights. Children over 5 years only
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens - All ages welcome.
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - Maximum 3 persons.
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals - Minimum of two persons
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
TICKET / INFORMATION / GIFT SHOP [WHERE APPLICABLE]
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
|Open New Year|
|2021-14 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|