Book Tickets Online
Brighton & Hove has a rich Jewish history which you can now explore through two newly created heritage trails. Showcasing Brighton and Hove's colourful diversity, these trails will introduce you to a range of people and places connected to the city's Jewish heritage, from social activists to socialites and synagogues to salons.
These self-guided trails cover a distance of between 4-6km and features 12 points of interest. They can be downloaded here for free, or should you wish to secure a physical print copy, you may request one be sent to you in the post using this form.
These maps are the product of a collaboration between JTrails - the National Anglo-Jewish Heritage Trail project, founded by Marcus Roberts - and PhD student and former curator at the Jewish Museum London, Jemima Jarman who was generously funded to take on this creative project by CHASE (AHRC).
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Text Message Facility - Interested parties can text for tour details - 07504 863862
- Wheelchair user accessible
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Our start point, at The Royal Albion Hotel can provide refreshments & meals.
- Dogs Accepted
- LGBT Friendly
- Open Christmas - Closed on Christmas day
- Open New Year - Tours on New Year's Day 2016
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge) - Those taking part in the walking tour will need to arrange parking at their own discretion.
- Can be packages by 3rd parties
- Groups Accepted
- Max group size - 40
- Min group size - 10
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction - Indoor talks & events can be organised.
- Outdoor Attraction
- Village Location - All-Inclusive History does tours to the surrounding villages (& towns) around Brighton
- Circular Route
- Easy Route
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children - We can do personalised tours for students & youth groups.
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals - By prior arrangment
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - 6
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2022)|
Fascinating books, walks, talks, tours & events in Brighton and the surrounding areas…0 miles away
Alcotraz is an immersive theatrical cocktail experience of the highest kind. From your…0.02 miles away
While there are plenty of reasons to see Brighton, most don’t realise one big benefit is…0.03 miles away
A rock 'n' roll riot, a smashed sweet shop, and a secret undercover reporter create the…0.03 miles away
Brighton City Sightseeing Tour takes you to visit one of the south-coast's most vibrant…0.03 miles away
Bustling Brighton & Hove promenade is perfect for a leisurely stroll where you will could…0.03 miles away
Planning on visiting the amazing Brighton Pier?...If so, click here to get the latest…0.05 miles away
Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of amazing creatures. …0.05 miles away
A beautifully restored routemaster will take you on a tour of Brighton & Hove whilst…0.06 miles away
Experience a different flavour of our quirky and spirited city on this foodie walking…0.07 miles away
Pier Nine is Brighton’s new 24/7 venue that allows you to experience anything from…0.09 miles away
The Tunnel has been re-decorated to include a wonderful array of portraits of some of the…0.1 miles away
TRULY UNIQUE, inspired activities for hen parties and groups. Hilarious and dynamic…0.1 miles away
Three TRULY UNIQUE and inspired activities for all groups, hen parties and businesses.…0.1 miles away
Come along and follow in the footsteps of the Victorians in a stroll along the pier, a…0.11 miles away
Beacon Bikes, now with over 30 5* reviews on Google, offers electric mountain bike…0.11 miles away