Book Tickets Online
Explore the heart of English wine country your way with Sussex Wine Routes.
With regular pickups and drop-offs, use our handy online guide to plan your day or go alfresco and see where your feet take you. Our partner vineyards and breweries are connected by walking trails, so why not make your tasting all the more well deserved and take a hike through the beautiful Sussex countryside. Or explore the picturesque village of Ditchling, home to celebrated artists, writers, sportspersons and musicians, including the late Dame Vera Lynn. While away an afternoon enjoying the village’s quaint tea rooms, historic 16th-century inn, the medieval church of St Margaret’s and Ditchling Museum of Art + Craft.
Sussex Wine Routes is supported by the UK Government and South Downs National Park Authority
Join the tour - Brighton Pier bus stop / Haywards Heath Railway Station / Burgess Hill Railway Station
Hop-on hop-off bus tour with regularly schedule pick-up and drop-offs
Handy map, guide and day-planner
Stunning walking trails connecting vineyards and breweries
Hop-on Hop-off ticket holders can board and disembark the tour bus at the bus stops indicated on the time table. Morning pickups are at Brighton Palace Pier and Haywards Heath Railway Station and the tour bus stops at Burgess Hill Railway Station regularly throughout the day.
Key points to consider
• Plan your food and drink - Tours and tastings are not included in your ticket price. These can be booked directly with the venues in advance or in person on the day. If you’re on a schedule, we recommend booking in advance to ensure a spot at your preferred time.
• Be prepared - We’ve mapped suggested walking trails between our partner vineyards and breweries. Please note that walking trails may be muddy or have other hazards, like long grass, so wear appropriate clothing and footwear if you intend to enjoy the countryside. *See disclaimer below.
• Be on time - Please make sure to be at the bus stops 5 minutes before a scheduled departure. Our tour buses won’t wait for you!
• Stick to a tasting - Alcohol is not to be consumed on or near to the tour bus. At Sussex Wine Routes, your safety and that of our drivers is paramount. If any passenger is seen to be intoxicated, this may result in the removal of that person from the bus at the next stop.
• Group numbers - for groups of 8 or more guests we require prior notification. Grouos of 8 or more attempting to join a Sussex Wine Routes tour without prior arrangement, will not be permitted to travel.
Sussex Wine Routes [and GB Wine Tours] assume no responsibility for anyone using the public walking trails. Sussex Wine Routes will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss occurring as a result of or in connection with the use of the public walking trails, however caused.
When you begin a walk, you indicate that you accept these conditions and accept that no legal liability is accepted
£30 per person. - Brighton (9:30) and Haywards (11:00)
£20 per person half-day Burgess Hill (12:30)
* Brighton (9:30) and Haywards (11:00)
Burgess Hill (12:30) (half day)