Volk's Electric Railway Tours
Trips & Tours
Please adhere to all government guidelines currently in place, go to: www.visitbrighton.com/coronavirus-covid-19 for up to date city information
Unfortunately, due to our reduced operating procedures in line with the Government’s Covid-19 guidelines we are unable to offer any group tours at the present time. This page will be updated the moment we are able to resume tours.
Map & Directions
Immediately east of Brighton Pier by the Brighton Wheel.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station: Brighton is 1 mileLocal buses stop nearby
- Accessible Lift - Madeira Lift near to Half Way Station.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - Wheelchairs must be folded to fit on trains.
- Disabled Parking - nearby (Madeira Drive).
- Disabled persons toilet - nearby at each end.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible - provided wheelchair user is able to alight from wheelchair into train carriage and wheelchair is folded
- Cafe - nearby.
- Food Shop on site
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
- Outdoor eating area - nearby.
- Picnic area - nearby.
- Refreshments Available
- Take away food - nearby.
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Babes in Arms
- Baby changing - Near Half Way Station.
- Children’s packs
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Outdoor children’s play area
- All weather attraction
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Beer Garden
- Dogs admitted on a lead - max 1 per person.
- Dogs welcome
- Gift shop
- Groups by arrangement
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours - Occasional.
- Guided tours by arrangement
- LGBT Friendly
- Toilets - nearby.
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking - Nearby (Madeira Drive}.
- On site parking close by
- Parking (charge) - Nearby (Madeira Drive).
- Railway station within walking distance - Brighton Railway Station - 1 mile.
- Secure cycle parking
- Groups Accepted
- Special group rates
- In town/city centre - On the beach, east of Brighton Pier.
- Cyclists welcome
- Educational Groups - Occasional talks for school groups via prior arrangement.
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted - Booking advised.
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
TICKET / INFORMATION / GIFT SHOP [WHERE APPLICABLE]
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
|2021 (25 July 2021 - 30 Oct 2021)|
* Open: Easter-end of September.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change