Would you like to see your event listed for FREE on www.visitbrighton.com? Simply send us the details using the form below!
www.visitbrighton.com receives over 2 million unique visitors every year, so to ensure that our visitors can find quality & accurate event information, please make sure you complete all of the fields. You need to ensure your event has a full and inspirational description, as well as a quality image to ensure it is promoted to its full potential.
We aim to add events as quickly as possible - however, due to the huge amount of events we receive, it can take up to 7 days for an event to get approved by a member of our team during busy periods. Please aim to avoid submitting events at the last minute.
All events submitted are approved at the discretion of VisitBrighton. Submission of an event does not guarantee it will be listed & if an event is not sufficiently 'tourism' related, it may not be approved.
- Events without an image will not be listed
- Images must be JPG format & under 1 MB
- Images over 1MB will initiate an 'ERROR MESSAGE' and your event will NOT be submitted to us for approval.
- By submitting an image to VisitBrighton, you agree to our image usage terms
Image permission rights for images supplied for use on VisitBrighton.com
By submitting an image to VisitBrighton for use on www.visitbrighton.com What's On (or other) section you:
- Warrant that the image(s) supplied may be used by VisitBrighton and other national and regional Tourist Boards, VisitBritain (nationally and internationally), VisitEngland, and other Tourist Information Centres and that, where relevant, the consent of any individual featured in an image has been obtained for such use.
- Agree that the image may be passed to carefully selected third parties for tourism related purposes.
- Accept that it cannot be guaranteed that the image supplied will be published or used in either the form submitted, or at all.
- Warrant that the image supplied does not infringe any existing copyright or other intellectual property right. You further warrant that the image is accurate and if published, will not constitute an offence under the Trade Descriptions Act 1968, the Consumer Protection Act 1987 or breach any codes of practice relating to advertising or sales promotion.
- Undertake to indemnify local, national and regional tourist organisations and any third parties to whom the image is supplied against any loss, damage or proceedings arising from breach of these warranties.
Please enter your product information below.