Contact DetailsChurch Street
Tel: +44 (0)1273 709709
A brilliant entertainment venue and unique centre for conferences. Brighton Dome is part of the historic Pavilion Estate and hosts a packed, year round programme of live music, dance, theatre, comedy and family events. Other venues include the Corn Exchange and the Brighton Dome Studio (previously Pavilion Theatre).
|Open All Year|
|01/01/2014 - 31/12/2014|
* Please see programme of events for individual show and concert times.
- In town/city centre
- Accessible Lift
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates - Family ticket offers.
- Visa accepted
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
From Brighton Pier travel northbound up A23. Take second turning on left into Church Street and Brighton Dome is located on the left.
Public Transport Directions
Local buses stop nearby.
Brighton Railway Station is within walking distance or a short taxi ride.