Sea Life Brighton
Let us take you on a fascinating journey through the original Victorian architecture of the oldest operating aquarium in the world from the coastline to the depths of the ocean. Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of amazing creatures. Every step will reveal something new, from a face to face encounter with sharks to a hands-on rockpool experience.
As well as being able to ride the UK’s first Glass Bottom Boat, have a fascinating Behind the Scenes Tour and join in with our free interactive rockpool experience where you can touch crabs and starfish, there is another new feature for 2014 – Rainforest Adventure!
Underneath the rainforest canopy, discover something amazing as you come face to face with one of the world’s largest species of snake. Climb through mangrove roots to join more inhabitants of the rainforest such as deadly piranhas and poisonous dart frogs.
Free talks and feeds are available throughout the day to learn about the creatures and how you can help Sea Life with their conservation efforts.
*An additional charge applies for the boat and Behind the Scenes tour.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 + persons £14.50 each on the door||£14.50 per ticket|
|Individual on the door||£17.50|
Reduced price tickets for £10.00 per person are available in advance from the Brighton Centre Box Office, Kings Road or £9.95 per person via the Sea Life website.
Map & Directions
From M23, follow signs for Sea Life Centre and seafront, situated adjacent to Brighton Pier.
There is pay and display parking at Madeira Drive.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station: Brighton is 1 mile. Walk straight down to the seafront and turn left. Sea Life is adjacent to the Pier.
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Disabled Parking - on Madeira Drive.
- Disabled persons toilet
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Large print maps available
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Induction Loop System - Induction loop at admission area
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Ramp/Level Access - apart from auditorium.
- Wheelchair user accessible - apart from auditorium.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking - on Madeira Drive.
- On street parking only
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
- Approx length of visit - 1.5 - 2 hours. Ticket valid all day.
- Can be packages by 3rd parties
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free - with trade pass.
- Visa accepted
- All weather attraction
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Event Venue
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- Gift shop
- Groups by arrangement
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- No Pets
- Open all year round - excluding 25th December.
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Educational Groups
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - 10.
TICKET / INFORMATION / GIFT SHOP [WHERE APPLICABLE]
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.