AboutA Victorian pier with various food and drink outlets, fairground attractions and Palace of Fun arcade.
Palm Court Fish Restaurant, Victoria's bar and Horatio's bar. With a choice of bars and our famous fish and chip restaurant, Brighton Pier makes it a day to remember!
Plus all our venues are available for exclusive hire, please enquire for more details.
(open 364 days a year - closed on Christmas Day)
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is M23. Follow A23 to town centre then seafront.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Brighton.
- Outdoor Attraction
- Smoking Areas Available
- Disabled persons toilet
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Braille menu in restaurant
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
Parking & Transport
- On street parking only - with charge.
- Railway station within walking distance
- Catering for groups
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Fish and chip cafe - max 250; Victoria's Bar with satellite TV and beer garden - max 100; Horatio's Bar with live music MTV and beer garden; Glitter Ball Bar with karaoke - max 100.
- Take away food
- Vending Facilities
- American Express accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Licensed for weddings & ceremonies
- Live Music
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Stag and hen parties welcome
- Team / Corporate Activities
- Educational Groups
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- French spoken
- Polish spoken
- Spanish spoken
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Visitor Information Point 2015
|Open New Year|
|2016 (1 Apr 2016 - 31 Oct 2016)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 22:00*|
|2016-17 (31 Oct 2016 - 31 Mar 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 17:00*|
* Open every day of the year except Christmas Day. Opening times are subject to change for the most up-to-date opening and closing times to call us on 01273 609361Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change