Halloween in Brighton
From comedy to Halloween balls, scare yourself silly with our 8 eerie ways to enjoy Halloween in Brighton...
- Join the spook-tacular comedy fun at Krater Halloween Special (31 October)
- Discover tales of ghostly sightings at Preston Manor’s Halloween Ghost Tour (not suitable for young children) or get spooked on a Ghost Walk of the Lanes (31 October, plus other dates) or Kreepy Kemptown Ghost Walk
- Celebrate Halloween & Mexican Day of the Dead at Copperdollar: Back of Beyond - a visual feast of art, performance and music.
- Head to Westows for kids’ soft play and Halloween party fun. 2 separate parties available for under & over 5s.
- Enjoy a ‘shocktail’ on the Brighton Wheel Halloween Experience
- Stake out the fun at Drusillas Park in mid Sussex for oodles of eerie events and seasonal surprises-
- Dress up for the Halloween Horror Show Ball at the Hilton Brighton Metropole
- Dive into all things ghoulish at Emporium Theatre with Emporiumacabre – a mix of free and tickets family friendly Halloween themed events.
Bonfire Night & Fireworks in Brighton
For bonfire night fun in Brighton & Hove, try Brighton Lions Firework Display at Sussex County Cricket Ground on 8th November. Tickets from £4 for children & £5 for adults in advance. (£5 & £8 on the gate.)
Or for more on what’s coming up in Brighton & Hove, visit our What’s On section.