Brighton Maps & Guides
Planning your trip to Brighton & Hove? Download the essential, free Brighton map to help you find your way around the city.
Brighton & Hove is a compact city and easy to explore on foot and to help make it even easier we have a selection of maps to help you find your way around. The main Brighton map is the City Centre walking map which includes Brighton Station and most of the major attractions such as the Royal Pavilion, British Airways i360, Brighton Pier and Sea Life. The Brighton map will show you that Brighton Station is right in the city centre and only about 10 minutes’ walk from these main attractions.
The Brighton map highlights the main shopping streets and the Churchill Square Shopping Centre but if you are planning a shopping break you can also download more detailed maps of The Lanes and the North Laine to help plan your shopping excursion. If you normally head straight for the seafront after getting off the train at Brighton Station, the map will show you that if you turn left out of the station you will enter the shopper’s paradise of the North Laine and The Lanes.
Brighton & Hove
Download the City Wide map to see more of Brighton & Hove. Past Hove Lawns you’ll see the Lagoon and Hove Museum & Art Gallery. North of the city centre is the Booth Museum and Preston Manor. East of the city brings you to Brighton Racecourse, Brighton Marina and the picturesque village of Rottingdean.
Download Brighton Map
Below is the full range of downloadable Brighton & Hove maps, please note, you will need Adobe Reader (free PDF software) installed to view the maps.
- Download the PDF Brighton City Centre Walking Map (3.8 MB)
- Download the PDF Brighton Lanes & Seafront Map (1.8 MB)
- Download the PDF Brighton North Laine & Cultural Quarter Map (1.8 MB)
- Download the PDF Brighton CityWide Map (320 KB)
Downloadable Dropped Kerb & Blue Badge Parking Bay Maps
- Download the Accessible PDF City Centre Walking Map (5MB), which details locations of dropped kerbs within the city centre area or the Blue Badge Parking Bay Map (1MB), which indicates streets in the city that have Blue Badge parking spaces.
Brighton's Elm Tree Collection
Did you know that Brighton & Hove is home to more than 17,000 Elms which is the largest remaining population in the UK? For more information download the Elm Tree Guide & Map and there is also a Children's Activity Map so you can get the whole family involved!
- Download the map & guide to Brighton's Elm Tree Collection (1 MB)
- Download the Brighton Elm Children's Activity Map (2 MB)
Please note all of the above maps are copyrighted to VisitBrighton. Please do not use them for anything other than personal use.
Tags: Brighton Maps, Maps Of Brighton, Brighton Guides