Visitor Information Points
Brighton & Hove offers a network of 15 staffed Visitor Information Points (VIPS) across the city centre, offering help and advice, information about Brighton & Hove, and a selection of free literature and maps.
The Visitor Information Points are located at:
- Brighton Centre Box Office, King’s Road, Brighton *
- Brighton Station Travel Centre, Queens Road, Brighton
- Brighton Toy & Model Museum, Trafalgar Street,Brighton
- Jubilee Library, Jubilee Street, Brighton
- Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront Hotel, King’s Road, Brighton
- Grosvenor G Casino, King’s Road, Brighton
- Churchill Square, Western Road, Brighton
- St Paul’s Church, West Street, Brighton
- The Brighton Hotel, King’s Road, Brighton
- The Amsterdam Hotel, Marine Parade, Brighton
- The Old Market, Upper Market Street, Hove
- Oh So Swedish, Unit 4, Lower Promenade, Madeira Drive, Brighton
- Royal Pavilion Shop, Pavilion Buildings, Brighton
- Brighton Pier, Madeira Drive, Brighton
- Rottingdean Library, The Grange, Rottingdean
*The Visitor Information Point at the Brighton Centre Box Office also offers train and coach tickets across the UK, and local attraction tickets.
The locations of all of the Visitor Information Points are shown on our City Centre Walking Map.
Opening times vary across the network - to check individual times please contact us on 01273 290337.