Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront
Please adhere to all government guidelines currently in place, go to: www.visitbrighton.com/coronavirus-covid-19 for up to date city information
Luxury hotel overlooking the sea and backing onto 'The Lanes'. Facilities include health club, heated swimming pool, sauna, multi-gym, Promenade Restaurant, cafe bar and spectacular atrium. The hotel is fully air-conditioned, and central to the facilities of the City. Adjacent to the pier and a short walk to the Brighton Centre, Railway Station and all local amenities.
Ongoing refurbishment programmes ensure that the hotel is kept to a high standard and friendly, experienced staff ensure that our guests enjoy their stay with us.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|double en suite||Price from £109.00 to £250.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Suite||Price from £250.00 to £700.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|twin en suite||Price from £109.00 to £250.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
From Brighton Pier go west along seafront. Hotel on rightFrom London take the M23, which leads onto the A23. Stay onthe A23 to the seafront. At the roundabout, by Brighton Pier, turn right and The Waterfront Hotel is approx. 200 yards on your right. Drive-in bay in front of hotel.
Public Transport Directions
Brighton Railway staiton - 1 mile.Brighton Coach Station - adjacent to hotel.Local buses stop within walking distance.Gatwick Airport - 30 minutes
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Accessible Lift
- Disabled Parking - 15% discount at Lanes car park. Free on-street blue badge parking nearby.
- Disabled persons toilet
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Ramp / Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Wheel-in Shower
- Additional Meal Details - Special diets available
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Meals served all day
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special diets catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Children's play area
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children - Baby listening can be arranged.
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout - Modern Hotel.
- Available for wedding receptions - Also licensed for Civil Ceremonies.
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Internet access for visitors
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Conference facilities
- Currency exchange service
- Event venue
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Ironing facilities - all rooms.
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for civil marriages
- Licensed for weddings & ceremonies
- Night porter
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Public Telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Internet Access
- Spanish spoken
- Access to golf course - drive / taxi
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Attraction package(s) available
- Cycle Hire
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Golf Course close by
- Gym - Otium Health and Leisure in Hotel.
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Otium Health ad Leisure - in hotel.
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities - Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- Swimming Pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - NCP therefore chargeable.
- Off site parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- American Express accepted
- Euros accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning some rooms - all hotel incl. meeting rooms.
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Mini bar some rooms - Fridge in all rooms.
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- 'Pay per view' movies
- Queen sized beds some rooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Trouser press some rooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - Green Business Silver Award.
- Marketed to any other specialist market
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
BEDROOMS: FOR GUESTS WHO USE A WHEELCHAIR
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 1 Accessibility - Mobility
- 2 Accessibility - Mobility
- 1 Accessibility - Visual
- 1 Accessibility - Hearing
- Green Tourism Business Scheme - Green Business Silver 2015
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
|Open New Year|
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|2010 - Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Mar 2022)|