Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront
Please adhere to all government guidelines currently in place, go to: www.visitbrighton.com/coronavirus-covid-19 for up to date city information
With 210 stylish and comfortable guest rooms, we promise a stay in Brighton that’s as special and unique as the city itself. We’re just 15 minutes from the train station, a short stroll from the famous pier and marina, and offer unmissable views right across the beach.
The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom provided for guests. Rooms with a view of the sea are also available. Hotel guests also get complimentary access to the onsite health club facilities including a swimming pool and gym.
Flat screen TV with Freeview
Iron and Ironing board
In room air-conditioning
Tea and coffee refreshment dock
Spacious bathroom with complimentary toiletries
Spacious well lit work area
Selection of pillows available for your comfort
Rooms available for guests with reduced mobility
Food and Drink
When you get hungry, you don’t have to venture far to enjoy a delicious meal, sit beneath the high glass ceiling of the Atrium Bar and Lounge .
If you like to get up early, stay up late or simply enjoy the comfort of your own room, room service is available.
We offer eight function rooms hosting up to 300 delegates. From meetings to training sessions we’ll ensure your business event runs like clockwork and you can expect free WiFi, air-conditioning, top-class technology and more.
Brighton’s a popular wedding destination and we’ve got three spaces for up to 300 guests, so you can celebrate your nuptials, your way, with us. You’ll get access to our events team from start to finish to take the stress out of planning the perfect day, too.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|double en suite||Price from £109.00 to £250.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Suite||Price from £250.00 to £700.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|twin en suite||Price from £109.00 to £250.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
From Brighton Pier go west along seafront. Hotel on rightFrom London take the M23, which leads onto the A23. Stay onthe A23 to the seafront. At the roundabout, by Brighton Pier, turn right and The Waterfront Hotel is approx. 200 yards on your right. Drive-in bay in front of hotel.
Public Transport Directions
Brighton Railway staiton - 1 mile.Brighton Coach Station - adjacent to hotel.Local buses stop within walking distance.Gatwick Airport - 30 minutes
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Accessible Lift
- Disabled Parking - 15% discount at Lanes car park. Free on-street blue badge parking nearby.
- Disabled persons toilet
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Ramp / Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Wheel-in Shower
- Additional Meal Details - Special diets available
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Meals served all day
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special diets catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Children's play area
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children - Baby listening can be arranged.
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout - Modern Hotel.
- Available for wedding receptions - Also licensed for Civil Ceremonies.
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Internet access for visitors
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Conference facilities
- Currency exchange service
- Event venue
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Ironing facilities - all rooms.
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for civil marriages
- Licensed for weddings & ceremonies
- Night porter
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Public Telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Internet Access
- Spanish spoken
- Access to golf course - drive / taxi
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Attraction package(s) available
- Cycle Hire
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Golf Course close by
- Gym - Otium Health and Leisure in Hotel.
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Otium Health ad Leisure - in hotel.
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities - Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- Swimming Pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - NCP therefore chargeable.
- Off site parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- American Express accepted
- Euros accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning some rooms - all hotel incl. meeting rooms.
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Mini bar some rooms - Fridge in all rooms.
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- 'Pay per view' movies
- Queen sized beds some rooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Trouser press some rooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - Green Business Silver Award.
- Marketed to any other specialist market
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
BEDROOMS: FOR GUESTS WHO USE A WHEELCHAIR
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 1 Accessibility - Mobility
- 2 Accessibility - Mobility
- 1 Accessibility - Visual
- 1 Accessibility - Hearing
- Green Tourism Business Scheme - Green Business Silver 2015
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open New Year|
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|2010 - Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Mar 2022)|