Conferences & Weddings Conferences Category
Located just a stone’s throw from Brighton seafront, and a short walk from Brighton train station, Hotel Pelirocco is a friendly and relaxed venue perfect for inspiring away-days, creative conferences, and business meetings in Brighton, and with 19 bedrooms themed around pop sub-cultures and maverick musicians, we can accommodate and cater to all of your event’s needs!
Hotel Pelirocco is ideal for companies on a mission for something creative and intimate with two conference spaces: our spacious bar area, plus our smaller private conference room both with complimentary Wi-Fi. Combined hire enables you to engage the core of your staff, whilst simultaneously working with teams of individuals... you can also add the hire of flipcharts, projectors & screens and stationery; please enquire for further details and prices.
When the working day is over & you're looking to indulge in some staff bonding: compete with your colleagues with one of our cocktail classes...or let us do the hard work whilst you kick back with some karaoke or hire our decks & shake some bootie.
Conference spaces are priced at £75 per half-day hire/£135 full day hire for private conference room only; £200 day hire for more spacious bar area. For a hassle-free day choose the Day Delegate Rate at £45-per-head where mineral water, tea/coffee breaks & a delicious homemade lunch are all provided.
Or why not go for Exclusive Hotel Hire at £2395 per night (Sunday-Thursday) including:
Single occupancy of 16 themed bedrooms plus 3 twin bedrooms, sole use of both conference spaces during the day, exclusive use of the cocktail bar & karaoke lounge in the evening.
This a brief outline of the facilities on offer at Hotel Pelirocco, however our main objective is to be flexible to your needs; we pride ourselves in looking after you & your fellow work mates on a one-to-one basis so please do speak up if you have any special requirements.
Make your conference an event to remember in Brighton’s best boutique hotel!
|Bar area Banqueting|
|Bar area Boardroom|
|Bar area Cabaret|
|Bar area Classroom|
|Bar area Theatre|
|Bar area U-Shaped|
|Private Conference Room Boardroom|
|Private Conference Room Theatre|
Map & Directions
- Accessible Lift
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Banqueting - By pre-order only.
- Catering Provided - For events/groups - by pre order only.
- Full liquor licence
- Lunch available, table service - By pre-order only.
- Serve Breakfast
- Serve evening meal - By pre-order only.
- Serve lunch - By pre-order only.
- Special diets catered for - With advance notice from guest.
- Vegetarians catered for
- Computer Projection
- Dance Floor
- Desks / Tables
- DVD available
- Flipcharts Available
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for alcohol
- Meeting rooms
- Natural Daylight
- No Pets
- No smoking in dining area
- On Site Accommodation
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Overhead Projector
- Private Bar - For limited periods. Access required for other hotel guests.
- Projection Screen
- Team / Corporate Activities - Cocktail-making classes. Team building on request.
- Wireless Internet Access
- Spa Bath
Parking & Transport
- Railway station within walking distance
- Secure cycle parking
- American Express
Room / Unit Features
- Colour Television all rooms
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Internet access all rooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Telephone all rooms
- Baggage Storage
Travel & Trade
- Room/unit allocations available
- Wi-fi available
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Excludes ChristmasDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change