Adventure Park / Playground
LET YOUR MISSION BEGIN...TODAY
LASERZONE BRIGHTON IS OUT OF THIS WORLD…
A derelict spacecraft has crash landed into West Street in the heart of Brighton. Beyond its airlock lies a 3000sqft galactic labyrinth filled with swirling smoke, strange sounds, flashing lights… and enemies!
Looking for things to do with the kids (and grown-ups!)? LaserZone is ideal for family fun, birthday parties, students, youth groups, corporate entertainment, stag & hen nights and much more.
Explore our multi-level fully marshalled arena, equipped with state of the art laser packs and phasers. Score points by zapping your opponents and blasting their bases.
Located in the City Centre, 2 minutes from Brighton Beach. Rain or shine, on your own or with friends, from age 6 to 106… it’s a blast!
Choose LaserZone for a party that's out of this World. We're sure your kids (or grown-ups!) will have the adventure of a lifetime!
Silver (1 game) and Gold (2 games) packages include:
1 or 2 action packed games of LaserZone
Choice of individual 9" pizza cooked fresh to order (alternative food option also available)
Unlimited orange & blackcurrant squash
LaserZone party bags with gifts & sweets
LaserZone invitations to send out to the guests
A free game voucher for the guest of honour
PLUS we'll set up & decorate a party table in one our designated party areas for you to host your party & eat your meal
Book a GOLD birthday party package Monday - Friday and get a THIRD LASER GAME ABSOLUTELY FREE*
Visit www.laserzone.co.uk/brighton/birthday-parties for more information and prices.
*Not valid on Public Holidays or during published school holidays. This offer can be withdrawn at any time.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Fri-Sun: 1 Game - per person||£6.25 per ticket|
|Fri-Sun: Further Games - per person||£5.25 per ticket|
|Mon-Thurs: 1 Game - per person||£5.75 per ticket|
|Mon-Thurs: 2nd Game - per person||£4.75 per ticket|
|Mon-Thurs: 3rd Game - per person||£3.75 per ticket|
Pre-booking advised to avoid disappointment but not compulsory. Birthday packages also available.
Map & Directions
Public Transport Directions
Brighton Railway Station is approximately 5-10 minute walk.Local buses stop within walking distance.
- Catering for groups - Catering available for birthday parties + some packages.
- Refreshments Available
- Vending Facilities
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Air conditioning throughout
- All weather attraction
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Groups welcome
- LGBT Friendly
- Open all year round
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Stag and hen parties welcome
- Team / Corporate Activities
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge) - Discounted parking at NCP Russell Road (ask staff for details).
- Railway station within walking distance
- American Express accepted
- Approx length of visit - 30 min session, average 2 sessions.
- Booking essential - Booking preferred but not essential.
- Can be packages by 3rd parties
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 30 per session. Larger groups split over multiple sessions.
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates - For over 30 people.
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed towards student/youth
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
|Open New Year|
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* The above are Term-time opening times.
On Published school holidays & public holidays we open at 11am on weekdays. We can open outside our normal opening times for pre-paid group bookings of 10 or more. Speak to a supervisor for more information.