Brighton Music Hall
Brighton Music Hall boasts the largest heated beach terrace in Brighton if not Britain!! Beautifully restored from old Victorian arches in 2011, the venue offers unrivalled pier to pier views and, as our name suggests, we offer an array of live music, entertainment, burlesque and cabaret daily on our terrace. So roll up, roll up the show is about to begin!!
The Brighton Music Hall kitchen provides food from breakfast through to dinner daily and we also serve a popular bar tapas menu for you to share whilst enjoying the entertainment. The venue spans 8 arches and has an upstairs cocktail bar and restaurant where we host everything from product launches to networking events, corporate hire, weddings and private parties. We offer full buffet, tapas and wedding menus, all available to view online.
In the evenings, live music on the terrace runs until 10pm and after this we run extremely popular live music and entertainment theme nights, for our full listings see www.brightonmusichall.co.uk. We quickly reach capacity on these nights so we invite you to reserve a table or an area for free, inside or outside, or join our guest list for one of our events simply by calling 01273590918 or emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.**
Map & Directions
We are on the beach level, off the A259 (Kings Road). situated directly belwo the Brighton Centre and the Grand Hote.
Public Transport Directions
Walking distance from Brighton railway station. Bus routes throughout city stop within walking distance.From railway station walk directly down Queens road and straignt on to West Street to the beach.
- Additional lighting available for guests with visual impairments
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors - terrace and lower level bar stairs leading to upstairsbar and additional seating.
- Disability awareness training for all personnel
- Guide dogs permitted
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's menu
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Available for wedding receptions
- Booking required
- Conference facilities
- Dogs admitted on a lead - on terrace.
- Exclusive hire of restaurant - with terms and conditions.
- Garden/patio for guests' use - terrace area.
- Groups accepted
- LGBT Friendly
- Live music
- Local Produce
- Number of covers - 650
- Number of people seated - inside 150 / outside 500
- Number of people standing - inside 300 / outside 500
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Pets accepted - on terrace.
- Wine Selection
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Al fresco dining
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue - restored Victorian seafront arches.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
DINING / BAR AREAS
TOILET - FOR CUSTOMERS WHO USE A WHEELCHAIR
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.