Work With Us
- Download our Partnership Pack here (5MB PDF) for more information on our Partnership Scheme and fantastic advertising opportunities across visitbrighton.com and our print collateral.
VisitBrighton is the official tourism organisation for the City of Brighton & Hove. We promote the city to visitors from the UK and around the world through a variety of media, including PR, print and online marketing.
We work in partnership with over 500 businesses across the city and into Sussex, providing them with a highly effective platform on which to promote their services and products.
Becoming a Partner with VisitBrighton means you are directly supporting our work in promoting the city and the surrounding area as one of the most exciting and vibrant visitor destinations in the country.
Your investment helps us deliver conferences, marketing campaigns and PR coverage for your business and for the city as a whole, all contributing to a local visitor economy worth over £815 million a year.
We have a varied and flexible selection of ways in which you can support tourism in the city and benefit your business at the same time. See below to discover the full range of benefits in working in partnership with us.
If you’d like to talk to us to find out more please email: email@example.com
Or call our Partnership team on 01273 202621 or 01273 292615
What are the Benefits of joining VisitBrighton?
There are loads of great benefits to signing up as a VisitBrighton Partner. Here are the key benefits available to any business joining the VisitBrighton Partnership Scheme:
- A page for your business on www.visitbrighton.com with text, images, social media & web links. To see how your page could look visit The Royal Pavilion page on the website.
(Over 2 million unique users in 2015)
- An exclusive page for your business on the VisitBrighton app (for relevant businesses)
- Exposure through our social media channels: Love Brighton
(41,000 Twitter followers and 20,000 Facebook likes - August 2016)
- Option to promote your special offers on visitbrighton.com & through our online campaigns
(Approx 150,000 page views in 2015)
- Provide competition prizes to be featured on our monthly consumer newsletter and website
- Use of VisitBrighton brand guide lines and FREE image library in your promotions/business
- Access to the latest Tourism Research and other useful resources.
- Free supply of City Maps
- Partnership window sticker and trade pass to enter Brighton & Hove attractions free of charge
- Potential promotion for your business via exposure in national and international media
(£10 million worth of PR generated for VisitBrighton Partners and the City in 2015)
- Inclusion on personalised customer print outs provided by the VisitBrighton Contact Centre
- Presence on the VisitBrighton contact centre referral systems
- Provide exclusive offers for other VisitBrighton Partners
(Sent to over 500 businesses via email)
- Invitations to VisitBrighton networking events throughout the year
- Receive "VisitBrighton News’’, our monthly trade e-newsletter
- Subsidised training opportunities for you and your staff
- Access to national and city-wide research including Economic Impact Assessment and Visitor Research
Further Benefits for Accommodation Providers
- Room bookings via www.visitbrighton.com
- Room bookings via the Visitor Information Point and Contact Centre
- Room bookings via VisitBrighton’s conference delegate booking system
- Supply of the Bedroom Browser – seasonal guide to main attractions
- Supply of the City Map
- Link to Siteminder and their associated property management systems.
Further Benefits for Conference Venues
- Receive referrals for leads from national and international associations and businesses
- Work with VisitBrighton at trade exhibitions to promote Brighton as a conference destination
- Join the Sales Managers forum who meet monthly
- Co-host familiarisation visits and events to bring national associations, organisers and press to the city.
Useful information for your business
One of the core elements of the work of VisitBrighton is the marketing and selling of the destination in both domestic and international markets.
For information on VisitBrighton’s plans and useful links & resources please see the links below:
- For 2017/18 activity, please download the VisitBrighton Business Plan (PDF 299 KB).
- Download the VisitBrighton Brand Guidelines (PDF 2 MB)
- Browse the Image Library - high resolution versions of these images are avaialble to VisitBrighton Partners to use for FREE.
- View the latest Tourism Research including Visitor Surveys and Economic Impact Assessments.
- Please view our VisitBrighton Terms & Conditions (Word 108 KB)