Hotel Pelirocco is Brighton’s sauciest boutique hotel; inspired by the best of pop’s subculture, maverick musicians and some of the most inspiring individuals.
With 19 themed hotel rooms, Hotel Pelirocco is guaranteed to tickle those quirky taste buds of any pleasure seeker looking to try something new.
New rooms include:
Dupenny Boudoir: A vintage inspired boudoir styled by Brighton illustrator and pattern designer extraordinaire Emily Dupen of Dupenny; the room showcases her passion for all things pin-up, retro, curious and a little bit cheeky. Featuring the famous Dupenny black & white Burlesque wallpaper, artworks and bespoke bathroom tiles. The Dupenny Boudoir is a monochromed, vintage haven, nestled in the eaves of Hotel Pelirocco.
Introducing the new Koibitio Love : Located on the first floor with high Regency ceiling, large bay window and accessible balcony overlooking Regency Square and the sea. Koibitio Love gives a nod to traditional Japanese design with a contemporary twist. Decor includes a raised bamboo platform bed, Geisha inspired Graffiti wall and a feature bath with cascade shower.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Ali's Room||from £59.00 to £89.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Bettie's Boudoir - Superior Double||from £139.00 to £219.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Cloud Cuckoo Land||from £114.00 to £189.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Do Knit Disturb||from £59.00 to £89.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Dolly Would||from £134.00 to £214.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Koibitio Love||from £139.00 to £219.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Lord Vader's Quarters||from £84.00 to £119.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Lover's Lair||from £229.00 to £435.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Modrophenia||from £104.00 to £179.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Pressure Sounds||from £59.00 to £89.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Rebel Rebel||from £99.00 to £155.00 per person per night (room only)|
|Soul Supreme||from £99.00 to £174.00 per room per night (room only)|
|The Bowery Room - Small Double||from £79.00 to £135.00 per room per night (room only)|
|The Dupenny Boudoir||from £99.00 to £174.00 per room per night (room only)|
|The GB Room||from £104.00 to £179.00 per room per night (room only)|
|The Nookii Room||from £119.00 to £194.00 per room per night (room only)|
|The Peliroccobilly Room||from £114.00 to £189.00 per room per night (room only)|
|The Pin up Parlour||from £124.00 to £199.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Tropical Paradise||from £149.00 to £229.00 per room per night (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Accessible Lift
- Ramp / Level Access - Available for front step on request.
- Additional Meal Details - Party food/3 course menu available for groups of 10 or more - advance booking for food only.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Special diets catered for - With advance notice from guest.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Available for wedding receptions
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Interconnecting Rooms
- LGBT Friendly
- Night porter - For emergencies only.
- Open New Year
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Regular evening entertainment - Monthly comedy night. Regular live music - see website for event listings.
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Spa Bath - In Betty's Boudoir only,
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - NCP beneath Regency Square: fees apply
- Railway station within walking distance - Brighton Railway station is approximately 25-30 minutes walk or a short taxi ride.
- American Express accepted
- Cash Accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Celebrity connection
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- CD Player in all bedrooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available - Single room. 1 step to entrance and a ramp. level access to dining area.
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms - Available from reception.
- King sized bed some rooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Wedding reception & venue hire.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Closed over Christmas.
- Local Scheme: Accredited by VisitEngland
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2013
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Are you ready to experience Brighton’s newest challenge? BA i360 Viewing Tower is taking…0.08 miles away
Glide up slowly to 450ft to enjoy breathtaking 360° views in our futuristic glass viewing…0.08 miles away
Rampion Visitor Centre is an exciting and interactive educational experience for children…0.09 miles away
The centre sits within the West Pier Piazza. Dedicated to the heritage of the pier, the…0.08 miles away
The UK’s only topsy-turvy attraction, the Upside Down House is a hybrid of street art and…0.1 miles away
Schmoo by the sea, located at Hilton Brighton Metropole, has a relaxed sociable feel…0.12 miles away
Come and join us for a fun and engaging chocolate workshop!0.13 miles away
The Bandstand re-opened in the summer of 2009 after major restoration. During August and…0.18 miles away
The Brighton Centre is the largest purpose built events venue on the South Coast.0.22 miles away
Pier Pressure offers multi award winning themed, interactive puzzle rooms where you and…0.25 miles away
St Paul's, completed in 1848, is an important example of the Gothic Revival in art and…0.28 miles away
Brighton Music Hall boasts the largest heated beach terrace in Brighton if not Britain!…0.27 miles away
PRYZM Brighton is the height of south coast clubbing, offering a unique experience with 3…0.3 miles away
The luxury Harbour Spa provides a welcome retreat from the sights, sounds and shops of…0.32 miles away
Performances, gigs, theatre, dance, events; the Old Market, recently renovated, is a…0.31 miles away
Church of England. 1st church built in Brighton in 11th Century. Beautiful preserved…0.32 miles away