Please adhere to all government guidelines currently in place, go to: www.visitbrighton.com/coronavirus-covid-19 for up to date city information
Hotel Pelirocco is Brighton’s sauciest boutique hotel; inspired by the best of pop’s subculture, maverick musicians and some of the most inspiring individuals.
With 19 themed hotel rooms, Hotel Pelirocco is guaranteed to tickle those quirky taste buds of any pleasure seeker looking to try something new.
New rooms include:
Dupenny Boudoir: A vintage inspired boudoir styled by Brighton illustrator and pattern designer extraordinaire Emily Dupen of Dupenny; the room showcases her passion for all things pin-up, retro, curious and a little bit cheeky. Featuring the famous Dupenny black & white Burlesque wallpaper, artworks and bespoke bathroom tiles. The Dupenny Boudoir is a monochromed, vintage haven, nestled in the eaves of Hotel Pelirocco.
Introducing the new Koibitio Love : Located on the first floor with high Regency ceiling, large bay window and accessible balcony overlooking Regency Square and the sea. Koibitio Love gives a nod to traditional Japanese design with a contemporary twist. Decor includes a raised bamboo platform bed, Geisha inspired Graffiti wall and a feature bath with cascade shower.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Ali's Room||Price from £59.00 to £89.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Bettie's Boudoir - Superior Double||Price from £139.00 to £219.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Cloud Cuckoo Land||Price from £114.00 to £189.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Do Knit Disturb||Price from £59.00 to £89.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Dolly Would||Price from £134.00 to £214.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Koibitio Love||Price from £139.00 to £219.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Lord Vader's Quarters||Price from £84.00 to £119.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Lover's Lair||Price from £229.00 to £435.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Modrophenia||Price from £104.00 to £179.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Pressure Sounds||Price from £59.00 to £89.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Rebel Rebel||Price from £99.00 to £155.00 per person per night (room only)|
|Soul Supreme||Price from £99.00 to £174.00 per room per night (room only)|
|The Bowery Room - Small Double||Price from £79.00 to £135.00 per room per night (room only)|
|The Dupenny Boudoir||Price from £99.00 to £174.00 per room per night (room only)|
|The GB Room||Price from £104.00 to £179.00 per room per night (room only)|
|The Nookii Room||Price from £119.00 to £194.00 per room per night (room only)|
|The Peliroccobilly Room||Price from £114.00 to £189.00 per room per night (room only)|
|The Pin up Parlour||Price from £124.00 to £199.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Tropical Paradise||Price from £149.00 to £229.00 per room per night (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
From Brighton Pier, travel west along the A259 seafront road, after crossing the traffic lights at the bottom of West Street, Regency Square is the thrid turning on the right.
Public Transport Directions
Brighton Railway Station is approximately 15-20 minutes walk or a short taxi ride.Local buses stop within walking distance.
- Accessible Lift
- Ramp / Level Access - Available for front step on request.
- Additional Meal Details - Party food/3 course menu available for groups of 10 or more - advance booking for food only.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Special diets catered for - With advance notice from guest.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Available for wedding receptions
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Interconnecting Rooms
- LGBT Friendly
- Night porter - For emergencies only.
- Open New Year
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Regular evening entertainment - Monthly comedy night. Regular live music - see website for event listings.
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Spa Bath - In Betty's Boudoir only,
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - NCP beneath Regency Square: fees apply
- Railway station within walking distance - Brighton Railway station is approximately 25-30 minutes walk or a short taxi ride.
- American Express accepted
- Cash Accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Celebrity connection
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- CD Player in all bedrooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available - Single room. 1 step to entrance and a ramp. level access to dining area.
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms - Available from reception.
- King sized bed some rooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Wedding reception & venue hire.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.