On the seafront, in the heart of The Lanes, the Queens Hotel is well located for Brighton’s nightlife, restaurants, shopping, the beach and attractions like the Royal Pavilion, Brighton Dome and i360 are all within a 10 minute walk.
The hotel offers a large selection of modern, spacious rooms, many of which have panoramic views of the English Channel and they offer LCD freeview TV’s , hairdryers, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary WIFI and bottled water.
Located in adjacent building are the Queens Hotel Apartments, a selection of serviced one bedroom apartments with fully fitted kitchen/ lounge room and studio apartments with fully fitted kitchenettes. Each apartment and studio is complemented by a washer/ dryer, large LCD TV, Bluetooth speaker system, Nespresso coffee maker and free WIFI. All guests staying in the apartments are able to access all the facilities in the main hotel building free of charge. The apartments are spread over 3 floors without a lift so are not suitable for guests with mobility issues.
The Lanes Health Club, located in the hotel, is free to all guests and includes the largest hotel pool in the city as well as a sauna, large free weights room and the latest technogym cardiovascular equipment.
Our complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served in the sea facing No.1 Bar & Bistro. The bistro opens in the afternoon and evening for afternoon cream tea and a modern dinner menu. Guests can enjoy cocktails made with fresh ingredients ordered from the extensive bar menu.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|A Standard Double ensuite||Price from £89.00 to £220.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|A Standard Twin ensuite||Price from £89.00 to £220.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Double & Single room sleeps 3||Price from £99.00 to £260.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Kingsize Seaview double||Price from £129.00 to £300.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Seaview double ensuite||Price from £109.00 to £260.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Seaview Twin ensuite||Price from £109.00 to £260.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Tower suite||Price from £179.00 to £350.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Two room Family Suite Sleeps 4||Price from £179.00 to £350.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
From Brighton Pier go west along seafront, The Queens Hotel is 200 metres on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Brighton - 1.5 milesBrighton Railway Station is approximately 10 minutes walk.Local buses stop within walking distance.
- Accessible Lift
- Disabled Parking - Free blue badge on-street parking nearby.
- Disabled persons toilet
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Ramp / Level Access
- Bar - Late night bar 1am - Sunday -Thursday, 3am - Friday and Saturday.
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room Service - Limited.
Children & Infants
- Cot - cot available, in advance.
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- 24 hr return laundry service - (Not including weekends).
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Ironing facilities
- LGBT Friendly
- Night porter - and porters on duty.
- Open Christmas - No food served over Christmas except breakfast.
- Open New Year
- Public Telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Internet Access - Free Wireless and wired Broadband (Leads available for a small deposit).
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Golf Course close by - within the city.
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Leisure Club. Beauty Spa (Pretty People Beauty spa within the hotel).
- Indoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Water sports facilities - off site on the beach (seasonal).
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Lanes NCP next door, chargeable.
- Railway station within walking distance - (15 minutes - under £5 in a taxi).
- American Express accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment - non smoking throughout.
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms - LCD FREEVIEW television in all bedrooms.
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms - Radio On TV in all bedrooms.
- Sea View some rooms - from over half the rooms.
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings - Due to the hotel;'s size and independent nature, have a great reputation both locally and nationally for holding and managing events.
- Marketed as gay friendly - but we are everyone friendly.
- Short breaks available
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.