On the seafront, in the heart of The Lanes, the Queens Hotel is well located for Brighton’s nightlife, restaurants, shopping, the beach and attractions like the Royal Pavilion, Brighton Dome and i360 are all within a 10 minute walk.
The hotel offers a large selection of modern, spacious rooms, many of which have panoramic views of the English Channel and they offer LCD freeview TV’s , hairdryers, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary WIFI and bottled water.
Located in adjacent building are the Queens Hotel Apartments, a selection of serviced one bedroom apartments with fully fitted kitchen/ lounge room and studio apartments with fully fitted kitchenettes. Each apartment and studio is complemented by a washer/ dryer, large LCD TV, Bluetooth speaker system, Nespresso coffee maker and free WIFI. All guests staying in the apartments are able to access all the facilities in the main hotel building free of charge. The apartments are spread over 3 floors without a lift so are not suitable for guests with mobility issues.
The Lanes Health Club, located in the hotel, is free to all guests and includes the largest hotel pool in the city as well as a sauna, large free weights room and the latest technogym cardiovascular equipment.
Our complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served in the sea facing No.1 Bar & Bistro. The bistro opens in the afternoon and evening for afternoon cream tea and a modern dinner menu. Guests can enjoy cocktails made with fresh ingredients ordered from the extensive bar menu.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|A Standard Double ensuite||from £89.00 to £220.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|A Standard Twin ensuite||from £89.00 to £220.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Double & Single room sleeps 3||from £99.00 to £260.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Kingsize Seaview double||from £129.00 to £300.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Seaview double ensuite||from £109.00 to £260.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Seaview Twin ensuite||from £109.00 to £260.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Tower suite||from £179.00 to £350.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Two room Family Suite Sleeps 4||from £179.00 to £350.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Accessible Lift
- Disabled Parking - Free blue badge on-street parking nearby.
- Disabled persons toilet
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Ramp / Level Access
- Bar - Late night bar 1am - Sunday -Thursday, 3am - Friday and Saturday.
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room Service - Limited.
Children & Infants
- Cot - cot available, in advance.
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- 24 hr return laundry service - (Not including weekends).
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Ironing facilities
- LGBT Friendly
- Night porter - and porters on duty.
- Open Christmas - No food served over Christmas except breakfast.
- Open New Year
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Internet Access - Free Wireless and wired Broadband (Leads available for a small deposit).
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Leisure Club. Beauty Spa (Pretty People Beauty spa within the hotel).
- Indoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Water sports facilities - off site on the beach (seasonal).
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Lanes NCP next door, chargeable.
- Railway station within walking distance - (15 minutes - under £5 in a taxi).
- American Express accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment - non smoking throughout.
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths all rooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms - Radio On TV in all bedrooms.
- Sea View some rooms - from over half the rooms.
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
|Open New Year|
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Ohso Social is a sumptuous venue and has a large heated beach terrace, open for…0.02 miles away
Brighton Beach Bikes is the only bike hire located right on Brighton Beach. Hiring a bike…0.02 miles away
TRULY UNIQUE, inspired activities for hen parties and groups. Hilarious and dynamic…0.04 miles away
A beautifully restored routemaster will take you on a tour of Brighton & Hove whilst…0.04 miles away
Brighton City Sightseeing will take you on a fascinating whistle stop tour of the city.…0.07 miles away
The Old Police Cells Museum is a fascinating glimpse into the past. Come and see where…0.08 miles away
Alcotraz is an immersive theatrical cocktail experience of the highest kind. From your…0.08 miles away
Explore the city with our new online cycle map. You can choose routes that suit how you…0.08 miles away
We are Brighton Watersports, the only waters sports facility on the Brighton Beach!0.09 miles away
Bustling Brighton & Hove promenade is perfect for a leisurely stroll where you will could…0.1 miles away
Spread across four floors, the venue boasts seven private karaoke pods ranging in…0.1 miles away
The Mesmerist hosts some of the best events ranging from themed nights and parties…0.11 miles away
Brighton Fishing Museum has exhibitions including boats and fishing artefacts. There are…0.11 miles away
Award winning gallery in the heart of The Lanes, showcasing world-class art and…0.12 miles away
Join actor & master storyteller Rob Marks for an 80 minute walk around Brighton’s famous…0.13 miles away
Pier Nine is Brighton’s new 24/7 venue that allows you to experience anything from…0.14 miles away