Brighton Palace Pier
Brighton Pier is a Victorian pier with various food and drink outlets, fairground attractions and Palace of Fun arcade.
With a choice of bars and our famous fish and chip restaurant, Brighton Pier makes it a day to remember!
Some of the more well known restaurants and bars are Palm Court Fish Restaurant, Victoria's bar and Horatio's bar.
All venues are available for exclusive hire, please enquire for more details.
Brighton Palace Pier has now opened Palace Play:
PALACE PLAY is a fantastic indoor, 4 story, multi-purpose soft play area, for children of all ages. This will be a great reminder to all those locals that remember the ‘pirates deep’ play area which was hugely popular in Brighton in the 1990’s. The area contains a toddler area, which parents can sit in and there will be a brand new café for parents and grown-ups to relax and have a coffee and a chat while the kids are having fun. The indoor Dome building boasts over 50 arcade and gaming machines including air hockey, dance mats and 4 player games.
It’s £4.50 for four levels of play.
Map & Directions
- Outdoor Attraction
- Smoking Areas Available
- Disabled persons toilet
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Braille menu in restaurant
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
Parking & Transport
- On street parking only - with charge.
- Railway station within walking distance
- Catering for groups
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Fish and chip cafe - max 250; Victoria's Bar with satellite TV and beer garden - max 100; Horatio's Bar with live music MTV and beer garden; Glitter Ball Bar with karaoke - max 100.
- Take away food
- Vending Facilities
- American Express accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Licensed for weddings & ceremonies
- Live Music
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Stag and hen parties welcome
- Team / Corporate Activities
- Educational Groups
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- French spoken
- Polish spoken
- Spanish spoken
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Visitor Information Point 2015
|Open New Year|
|2016-17 (31 Oct 2016 - 31 Mar 2017)|
|2017 (1 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017)|
* Open every day of the year except Christmas Day.
Opening times are subject to change for the most up-to-date opening and closing times to call us on 01273 609361