Book Tickets Online
Palace Pier is a 1,722ft long Victorian pier, located in the heart of Brighton and Hove’s 8 miles of coastline.
With our famous fish and chip restaurant, a range of hot food and drink concessions, fairground attractions, two arcades, plus Brighton’s biggest indoor soft play area - ‘Palace Play’ - Brighton Palace Pier makes it a day to remember!
Brighton Palace Pier is also making some incredible improvements to Palm Court Restaurant and its two neighbouring bars – Horatio’s and Victoria’s. Whilst offering an entirely new, modern yet authentic look, the refurbishment will also be increasing the capacity for all three venues by almost double - allowing room for bigger conferences and events. Not to mention the new and improved menu options!
All three of our venues offer bespoke packages that can be tailored to suit any event, including exclusive hire, private entertainment, parties, corporate events, weddings and more. Each venue offers its own unique experience. From a three-course sit-down meal with sea views - limitless buffets - to authentic take-away boxes that can be enjoyed anywhere on The Pier! Additionally, Brighton Palace Pier is now offering exclusive hire of the end of The Pier. This is including all rides, all sideshows and any or all the food & drink concessions you wish!
Please enquire for more details.
With the combination of the new and improved venues, along with the unlimited rides wristbands available for all customers, Brighton Palace Pier is offering an even more unforgettable experience for 2018 and beyond!
Furthermore, Brighton Palace Pier has now opened Brighton’s biggest indoor soft play area - Palace Play!
Palace Play is a fantastic indoor, four-story, multi-purpose soft play area for children of all ages. The area contains a toddler area in which parents can sit - plus there will be a brand-new café for parents to relax and have a coffee while the kids are having fun. The indoor Dome building boasts over 50 arcade and gaming machines including air hockey, dance mats and multiplayer games.
For more information or to make an enquiry, please contact us at: email@example.com or telephone on 01273 609361.
- Disabled persons toilet
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Braille menu in restaurant
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Catering for groups
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Fish and chip cafe - max 250; Victoria's Bar with satellite TV and beer garden - max 100; Horatio's Bar with live music MTV and beer garden; Glitter Ball Bar with karaoke - max 100.
- Take away food
- Vending Facilities
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- 1m distancing in place
- 2m distancing in place
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Interactive displays closed
- One way system
- Online booking possible
- Online ordering available
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Queuing system
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Time limited visits
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Licensed for weddings & ceremonies
- Live Music
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Stag and hen parties welcome
- Team / Corporate Activities
- French spoken
- Polish spoken
- Spanish spoken
Parking & Transport
- On street parking only - with charge.
- Railway station within walking distance
- American Express accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Outdoor Attraction
- Smoking Areas Available
- Educational Groups
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
|Open New Year|
|2022 (1 Apr 2022 - 31 Oct 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 22:00*|
|2016-17 (31 Oct 2022 - 31 Mar 2023)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 17:00*|
* Open every day of the year except Christmas Day.
Opening times are subject to change for the most up-to-date opening and closing times to call us on 01273 609361
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Visitor Information Point 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
A rock 'n' roll riot, a smashed sweet shop, and a secret undercover reporter create the…0.02 miles away
Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of amazing creatures. …0.04 miles away
Bustling Brighton & Hove promenade is perfect for a leisurely stroll where you will could…0.04 miles away
Fascinating books, walks, talks, tours & events in Brighton and the surrounding areas…0.05 miles away
Brighton & Hove has a rich Jewish history which you can now explore through two newly…0.05 miles away
Alcotraz is an immersive theatrical cocktail experience of the highest kind. From your…0.06 miles away
While there are plenty of reasons to see Brighton, most don’t realise one big benefit is…0.06 miles away
Pier Nine is Brighton’s new 24/7 venue that allows you to experience anything from…0.07 miles away
Come along and follow in the footsteps of the Victorians in a stroll along the pier, a…0.06 miles away
Brighton City Sightseeing Tour takes you to visit one of the south-coast's most vibrant…0.07 miles away
The Tunnel has been re-decorated to include a wonderful array of portraits of some of the…0.08 miles away
A beautifully restored routemaster will take you on a tour of Brighton & Hove whilst…0.1 miles away
The Brighton Zip is a thrill ride on the Brighton Seafront, providing a memorable…0.1 miles away
Experience a different flavour of our quirky and spirited city on this foodie walking…0.12 miles away
Beacon Bikes offers electric mountain bike rental, sales and servicing from its…0.14 miles away
Brighton Beach Bikes is the only bike hire located right on Brighton Beach. Hiring a bike…0.14 miles away