The Brighton Centre is a flexible, compact venue able to accommodate conferences of 400–4,450 delegates.
The venue is centrally located on Brighton seafront, within easy walking distance of the city’s major hotels, restaurants and attractions. A glass-clad exterior reveals dramatic panoramic vistas of Brighton seafront and the English Channel, really giving you and your delegates the ‘wow factor’ and a sense of space and place.
Our staff offer exceptional knowledge and support to clients, gained from over 30 years’ experience in running high-profile, high-security, national and international events; we promise our clients will receive the best customer service and satisfaction from start to finish From your initial enquiry to the end of your conference, your journey with us will be one you’ll remember for all the right reasons.
Why choose the Brighton Centre?
• 5,000m2 exhibition space
• 400–4,450 delegates
• 23 syndicate rooms.
• Light, airy, compact, spacious interiors with easy access
• Situated on Brighton seafront within 200 metres of major hotels and restaurants.
• Centrally located in one of the UK's most cultural cities.
• 50 minutes by rail from central London
• 30 minutes by rail from Gatwick International Airport
• 90 minutes by rail or road from London Heathrow
• Over 7,500 parking spaces in the centre of the City
• 10,000 bedspaces in 150 quality assured hotels all within 20 minute walk of the venue
More rooms are available, please see the Brighton Centre brochure link which features all rooms and capacities.
Map & Directions
Follow A23 to Brighton Pier and turn right onto the seafront. Brighton Centre along on the right just after the traffic lights.
Public Transport Directions
Location Brighton is located on the south coast of England, only 53 miles (85km) from London and in the very heart of the city is the Brighton Centre. Rail - Directions from Brighton Station: Exit the station on to Queens Road and head south towards the seafront. At the Clock Tower follow West Street south until you reach the seafront, Kings Road (A259). Turn right and walk along Kings Road, the Brighton Centre is on the right approximately 100m from the corner. Coach - Directions from Brighton coach station (Pool Valley): Exit the coach station onto the seafront, Kings Road. Turn right and follow Kings Road west (away from the pier). After crossing West Street the Brighton Centre will be approximately 100m ahead of you on the right. Public Transport - Directions from Churchill Square Shopping Centre bus stops: Walk east along Western Road to the Clock Tower, turn right down West Street and head south towards the seafront, Kings Road (A259). Turn right and walk along Kings Road, the Brighton Centre is on the right approximately 100m from the corner. Taxi - Taxis are plentiful in Brighton with multiple taxi ranks surrounding the venue and in the city centre. For the front of the Brighton Centre ask for Kings Road entrance. For the back ask for Russell Road. There are taxi free phones for public use located in both the front and back foyers of the venue. The closest taxi rank is located at the bottom of West Street outside Kings West Cinema and nightclub complex.
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference rooms
- Accessible Lift
- Disabled persons toilet
- Induction Loop System
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Banqueting - In house Caterer
- Bar - In house Caterer
- Catering Provided - In house Caterer
- Full liquor licence - In house Caterer
- Special diets catered for
- Vegetarians catered for
- Accessibility for Unloading
- Air conditioning throughout
- Desks / Tables - trestle & round tables available from stock .
- Flipcharts Available
- In House Audio Visual Technicians
- Licensed for alcohol
- Meeting rooms
- Natural Daylight - in some rooms.
- No Pets
- No smoking in dining area
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Overhead Projector - available to hire
- Permit external audio visual technicians
- Private Bar
- Projection Screen - available to hire
- Tiered Seating - Auditorium 1 only.
- TV & Video Available - DVD also available
- Wireless Internet Access - Free delegate wifi available
Parking & Transport
- Railway station within walking distance
- Secure cycle parking
Room / Unit Features
- 3 Phase Power Connection some rooms
- Black out facilities some rooms
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Internet access all rooms
- Baggage Storage - Cloakroom available
- Information Point