20 North Street
Eurocentres Brighton is a modern language school located in the heart of the city centre. Teaching takes place in one of our 12 light, spacious classrooms. There is also a Learning Centre for guided self study, a computer room and a student lounge with additional computers. The school has wi-fi.
- Weekly start dates for general English level A2-C1
- Experienced, friendly and dedicated staff
- A1 start dates in January, March, June and September
- Specialised option classes in FCE, CAE, IELTS, Business English
- Free internet / wi-fi
- Homestay accommodation available
- Maximum class size 14
- Optional social programme
- IELTS test centre
British Council and EAQUALS accredited.
Member of English UK.
Map & Directions
The school is located in the heart of the city centre. Most bus routes stop outside the main entrance (North Street). The coach station (Pool Valley) is a 5 minute walk from the school and the train station (Queens Road) is a 10 minute walk from the school.
- Vending Facilities
- Groups by arrangement
Room / Unit Features
- Internet access all rooms
- Internet access point some rooms - Wi-fi
- Educational Groups