If you're looking for somewhere to stay, you'll find that all accommodation in the city is LGBT friendly.
However, if you’re looking specifically for a Brighton gay hotel the following hotels & B&Bs are gay owned, or cater specifically for gay & lesbian visitors.
You'll find many of the hotels in the vibrant Kemptown district of the city, just east of the city centre and home to the city's 'gay quarter'.
Gay Friendly Hotels In Brighton
- Brightonwave - hotel featuring regular exhibitions of original art by local artists. Centrally located, moments from the beach, with a focus on a friendly, personal service.
- Amsterdam - Hotel, bar, restaurant and sauna all rolled into one! You’ll find the Amsterdam bang on the seafront in the city’s gay quarter.
- Nineteen – Cool, chic retreat with designer beds, local artwork and a great location. One of Brighton’s first ‘boutique’ hotels, it's also got a Courtyard Room with it's own private outdoor hot tub.
- Ambassador Brighton – A four star, mid price, bed & breakfast in the heart of Kemptown. Lots of special offers for longer stays.
- New Steine - Elegant and fashionable Georgian Townhouse. Offers a contemporary design that exudes warmth and style, with a French influence.
- Blanch House - situated in a discreet Georgian terrace in fashionable Kemptown, each room has its very own unique design.
- Room With a View - all 9 rooms at this stylish guest house boast the all important sea view!
Visit our main accommodation section for lots more hotel, B&B or self catering options.