In the heart of the bustling North Laine, just a few minutes’ walk from Brighton Station, you’ll find Komedia, the city’s premier live entertainment venue for over twenty years.
Winner of the Chortle Comedy Award for Best Venue in the South a record 17 times (including 2020), Komedia presents one of the largest, most diverse arts and entertainment programmes in the UK. The venue hosts over seven hundred performances a year including comedy, music, cabaret and kids shows, as well as being the home of several of Brighton’s most popular club nights and home-grown, resident comedy shows: Krater Comedy Club, Comic Boom and Bent Double. Komedia is also a regular feature of The Great Escape and Brighton Fringe Festival.
All taking place under one roof, Komedia incorporates two exciting, unique performance spaces with flexible set-ups and a kitchen serving freshly prepared food at most seated shows.
Fully wheelchair accessible
For details on hiring the venue please click here.
Get a feel for Komedia's Comedy Club with this video:
Map & Directions
Public Transport Directions
Brighton Railway Station is approximately 5 minutes walk.
Local buses stop within walking distance.
- Accessible Lift
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Wheelchair user accessible
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Kitchen serving freshly prepared food at most seated shows in the main space. Please note food is not available at shows in the Studio Bar.
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Event Venue
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge) - Closest car park is NCP on Church Street or RCP on North Road. Both offer discounted parking after 5pm.
- American Express accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Family Fun
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.