Black Cat Treasure Hunts
Self- Guided Walking Tour Treasure Hunts
Black Cat Treasure Hunts are a creative and original company that sets up a variety of treasure hunts all over Sussex, including its number one venue: Brighton! Downloadable to print off or mobile friendly, the hunts are ideal for tourists, visitors and locals alike to explore the city and can be purchased directly from our website http://www.blackcattreasurehunts.co.uk/ No need to book a specific time/day or wait around… just get cracking!
The Brighton treasure hunts are self- guided walking tours with fun questions that focus on the city as follows:
* Brighton Highlights (only £6)…An intriguing and comprehensive tour through Brighton. It starts at Brighton train station, continues through the quirky North Laine, past the cultural district including the Theatre Royal and Royal Pavilion and on to the famous Lanes. A seafront stroll then concludes at the impressive i360 tower. No other route covers this much for less!
*The North Laine (£4)…Entitled Brighton Wonderland this tour runs from the train station through the interesting and bustling North Laine to the Old Steine area, near the Victoria fountain.
*The Lanes (£2)…The shortest hunt helps you explore the famous winding Lanes and have fun whilst you are doing so.
*Brighton Seafront (£2) From the quieter Eastern side of the seafront, take a gentler route into the busy areas around the Pier and then down along the broad and busy seafront path towards the i360 tower.
Our list also includes a Hove to Rottingdean cycling treasure hunt (£4) for which we have linked up with a local cycle hire firm if you need bikes in a hurry. This takes in the whole of Brighton seafront, goes alongside the marina and continues on the undercliff pass to Rottingdean where you take a short walk to the Rudyard Kipling Gardens.
Black Cat`s treasure hunt questions cover a wide range of topics relating to things you can see on route rather than just one theme. When you input your answers either on your phone or laptop you will see how many correct answers and Black Cat points you got. You may even land up on our leaderboard!
As well as Brighton why not venture further into Sussex and try hunts in villages, towns, cities or countryside you have not been to before. Lewes, Chichester, Midhurst, Worthing, Eastbourne and Rye amongst many others offer excellent value, treasure hunt routes. We also have driving treasure hunts that are half day adventures that will provide you with memories lasting a lifetime!
Black Cat Treasure Hunts are also specialists in writing personalised hunts. These are fast becoming a `must do` for a business on an `away day` looking for a competitive cost/high value teambuilding event or groups celebrating a special occasion. If you have got a birthday, a hen party or a social event coming up that you would like to make a bit different then get in touch by e-mailing us on email@example.com
Map & Directions
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome - Advice available on best choice
- Blue Badge Guides admitted free
- Booking essential - Relevant to personalised treasure hunts whilst on-line treasure hunts can be paid for/booked at any time
- Delta accepted
- Euros accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free - email for treasure hunt request.
- Visa accepted
- In countryside - Treasure Hunts can be written for all areas as requested
- In town/city centre - Treasure Hunts can be written for all areas as requested
- Outdoor Attraction
- Cyclists welcome - Relevant to personalised treasure hunts whilst on-line treasure hunts can be paid for/booked at any time
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available