Brighton Toy and Model Museum
Please adhere to all government guidelines currently in place, go to: www.visitbrighton.com/coronavirus-covid-19 for up to date city information
Welcome to Brighton Toy and Model Museum - founded in 1991, it is a truly extraordinary attraction full of childhood dreams and memories.
Situated in Early Victorian railway arches underneath Brighton Railway Station, it is home to one of the finest public collections of toys and models in the world with over 10,000 exhibits on display, including collections of toys from the golden age of toy making from the world’s top manufacturers plus a rare vintage model train collection. Along with rare model trains, there are collections of soft toys by Steiff, Victorian dolls and dolls houses, a vast collection of die cast vehicles by Dinky, Spot-on and Corgi and much more to suit the whole family!
Brighton Toy & Model Museum is an authorised Visitor Information Point where visitors are able to access free maps and literature on attractions in the area.'
The Toy Museum closes for Christmas on Sunday 22 Dec 2019 and re-opens on Thursday 2 January 2020.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£6.50 per ticket|
|Child/student||£4.00 per ticket|
|Family ticket (2 adults & up to 3 children)||£14.00 per ticket|
|Senior/carer/disabled||£5.50 per ticket|
school & group bookings by arrangement.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A20. Located under Brighton rail station. Signposted.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Brighton. Located under Brighton rail station. Signposted.Local buses stop nearby.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Disabled persons toilet
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible - Wheelchair ramp to main galleries, 1 very small gallery inaccessible
Children & Infants
- Children’s packs
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- All weather attraction
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 20 min walking distance
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Gift shop
- Groups by arrangement
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- LGBT Friendly
- Open all year round
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian By arrangement
- Team / Corporate Activities - events up to 40 people.
- Themed Nights - Watch website for details
Parking & Transport
- On Site Car Parking - Public car park within 50 meters
- Railway station within walking distance - Brighton Railway station approximately 2 minutes walk.
- American Express accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Groups Accepted - Please contact in advance.
- JCB accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 60
- Min group size - 12
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Family Fun
- Information Point
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - 12
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Visitor Information Point 2015
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* *Please check website for details of any changes to standard opening hours.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change