Lancing College Chapel
Church / Chapel
Please adhere to all government guidelines currently in place, go to: www.visitbrighton.com/coronavirus-covid-19 for up to date city information
Lancing College Chapel - Famous Sussex Landmark. Visitors Welcome - admission free.
The largest school chapel in the world is an architectural masterpiece of the gothic revival, with soaring columns and a wealth of stained glass, carvings and tapestries.
Lancing College, founded by Nathaniel Woodard in 1848, is an independent boarding and day school for boys and girls aged 13-18.
The Chapel is open Monday to Saturday between 10am and 4pm and Sunday and Bank Holidays between 12noon and 4pm.
For Further information and to book group tours please contact the Verger, on email@example.com
Map & Directions
Lancing College is situated mid way between Lancing and Shoreham, off A27 and north of Shoreham Airport
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible
Parking & Transport
- Free parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Approx length of visit - 40 minutes.
- Max group size - 40 persons.
- Countryside Setting
- No Smoking Attraction
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals