Holiday Inn Brighton-Seafront
Step outside the Holiday Inn – Brighton Seafront and take a breath of fresh air, it’s the perfect base from which to explore the city and all it has to offer. With less than a 10 minute walk to the main city centre and Brighton Pier, the hotel is set in a quieter location on the seafront but within a short walk of all the hustle and bustle of the vibrant city. The perfect location to relax and connect with family, friends and colleagues, ensuring you leave feeling refreshed.
Situated in front of the West Pier and forthcoming i360, it is the perfect location for families. The newly renovated arches and children’s play area directly outside the hotel, makes for the perfect mix of sea, shopping and family adventure.
The hotel boasts newly renovated bedrooms and bathrooms with sea views, spacious family rooms, a car park, an on-site restaurant and bar, high speed Wi-Fi, conference and meeting rooms with space for up to 450 delegates and Don’t forget – Kids Stay & Eat Free*
In order to deliver an exceptional guest experience a £3m refurbishment programme is being invested into the hotel within a 12 month period. Our bedroom and bathroom renovations are well underway and will be complete by April 2015. Any disruption will be kept to an absolute minimum and we would like to apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused during this time.
* Up to 2 children under the age of 18 stay free when sharing a room with up to 2 adults if suitable accommodation is available. Children under the age of 13 are offered breakfast free of charge and free lunch & dinner can be taken from the children's menu when accompanied by at least one adult taking at least one main course from a full-priced table d'hote or à la carte menu.
Map & Directions
Leave M25 at Junction 8 following M23 South to Gatwick & Brighton. Follow the motorway to the end where it changes onto the A23. Follow M23/A23 south until a large roundabout. Stay in left lane and take slip road left onto A27 towards Worthing/Hove. Join A27 and continue to stay on A27. Follow off next junction (A2038) to roundabout and take 2nd exit signed to Brighton. Follow this road for continuing over traffic light junctions until the next roundabout. Take 4th exit (Vernon Terrace) signed Town Centre. Follow this road to the seafront. Turn left onto dual carriage way the Hotel is on the left 200 yards ahead.
- Accessible Bedrooms - 2 Bedrooms - Step up Shower.
- Accessible Lift
- Disabled Parking - Chargeable - x 3 spaces.
- Disabled persons toilet
- Ramp / Level Access
- Bar meals
- Early breakfast available
- Evening meal available on request
- Full liquor licence
- Lunch available, table service
- Meals served all day
- Outdoor eating area
- Packed lunches by arrangement
- Private dining areas
- Room Service
- Serve Evening Meal
- Special diets catered for
- Vegans catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Available for wedding receptions
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use - Terrace Room.
- Ironing facilities
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for weddings & ceremonies
- Meeting rooms
- Night porter
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Public Telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Single Sex groups welcome
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking - Chargeable. 2009 - £15, 2010 - £20.
- On site parking
- Railway station within walking distance - 15 minute walk.
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- No smoking
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- All rooms non-smoking
- Balcony some rooms
- Baths some rooms - All Rooms bar 2.
- Black Out facilities all rooms
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Mini bar some rooms - Exec floor.
- 'Pay per view' movies
- Radio all rooms
- Safe some rooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Tea and Coffee making some rooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Trouser press some rooms