Formally three magnificent Regency private residences converted into a hotel at the turn of the last century into a beautifully presented hotel where many rooms command stunning sea-views.
This hotel is in a fantastic location, a stone’s throw from the beach, The Brighton conference centre and Brighton’s cosmopolitan nightlife are just moments away. Situated in the heart of Brighton City Centre, The Kings Hotel is a tranquil haven mixing modern and traditional interiors with impeccable service from attentive staff.
Limited car parking is offered by the hotel on a chargeable first come first served basis.
All of our bedrooms are non smoking.
All 90 en-suite rooms at The Kings Hotel in Brighton, many with sea views, are tastefully designed offering each traveller a home for home experience. All rooms are en-suite and Wi-fi is available COMPLIMENTARY in the public areas and in all of the bedrooms.
Many extras including late checkout, early check in, champagne, mineral water, breakfast 2 go, flowers and wine can be added to your room at the booking stage and will be ready upon your arrival.
Cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to arrival or 1 month for bookings of more than four rooms.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Sea View Double Room||Price from £65.00 to £235.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Single ensuite||Price from £39.00 to £115.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Standard Double ensuite||Price from £45.00 to £215.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Standard Twin ensuite||Price from £45.00 to £215.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
From Brighton Pier go west along seafront. Hotel on right past Regency Square
Public Transport Directions
Brighton Railway Station is approximately 20-25 minutes walk or a short tax ride.Local buses top within walking distance of the Hotel.
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Accessible Lift
- Disabled Parking - £Charge
- Disabled persons toilet
- Ramp / Level Access - Portable ramp available for front steps
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Additional Meal Details - Special diets available
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Full liquor licence
- Private dining areas
- Room Service - only continental breakfast & drinks.
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Cot - free on request.
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Internet access for visitors
- Central heating throughout
- Ironing facilities - iron and ironing board on request.
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for alcohol
- Marquee Space Available
- Night porter
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Pets accepted - extra charge £25 per night in designated room types.
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Public Telephone
- Residents lounge open all day
- Separate guests' lounge
- Smokers welcome
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - English, Spanish, French, Italian, Czech.
- Stag and hen parties welcome
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Out of Hours Visits
- Fitness facilities close by - Complimentary use of The Lanes Club.
- Health Spa - Complimentary use of The Lanes Club.
- Indoor pool - Complimentary use of The Lanes Club.
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking - Limited space charge £17.50 per night. First come first serve basis.
- Railway station within walking distance
- American Express
- Cash Accepted
- Special group rates
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- Black Out facilities all rooms
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Queen sized beds some rooms - only sea view double rooms.
- Radio some rooms
- Sea View some rooms - only sea double rooms.
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Trouser press some rooms
- Marketed as gay friendly
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.