Formally three magnificent Regency private residences converted into a hotel at the turn of the last century into a beautifully presented hotel where many rooms command stunning sea-views.
This hotel is in a fantastic location, a stone’s throw from the beach, The Brighton conference centre and Brighton’s cosmopolitan nightlife are just moments away. Situated in the heart of Brighton City Centre, The Kings Hotel is a tranquil haven mixing modern and traditional interiors with impeccable service from attentive staff.
Limited car parking is offered by the hotel on a chargeable first come first served basis.
All of our bedrooms are non smoking.
All 95 en-suite rooms at The Kings Hotel in Brighton, many with sea views, are tastefully designed offering each traveller a home for home experience. All rooms are en-suite and Wi-fi is available COMPLIMENTARY in the public areas and in all of the bedrooms.
Many extras including late checkout, early check in, champagne, mineral water, breakfast 2 go, flowers and wine can be added to your room at the booking stage and will be ready upon your arrival.
Cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to arrival or 1 month for bookings of more than four rooms.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Family Room||£138.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Sea View Double Room||from £99.00 to £393.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Single ensuite||from £62.00 to £189.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Standard Double ensuite||from £79.00 to £353.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Standard Twin ensuite||from £79.00 to £363.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Triple Room||£121.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Accessible Lift
- Disabled Parking - £Charge
- Disabled persons toilet
- Ramp / Level Access - Portable ramp available for front steps
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Additional Meal Details - Special diets available
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Full liquor licence
- Private dining areas
- Room Service - only continental breakfast & drinks.
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Cot - free on request.
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Ironing facilities - iron and ironing board on request.
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for alcohol
- Marquee Space Available
- Night porter
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Pets accepted - extra charge in designated room types.
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Public Telephone
- Residents lounge open all day
- Separate guests' lounge
- Smokers welcome
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - English, Spanish, French, Italian, Czech.
- Stag and hen parties welcome
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Out of Hours Visits
- Fitness facilities close by - Complimentary use of The Lanes Club.
- Health Spa - Complimentary use of The Lanes Club.
- Indoor pool - Complimentary use of The Lanes Club.
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking - Limited space and chargeable. First come first serve basis.
- Railway station within walking distance
- American Express
- Cash Accepted
- Special group rates
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- Black Out facilities all rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms
- Queen sized beds some rooms - only sea view double rooms.
- Sea View some rooms - only sea double rooms.
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Trouser press some rooms
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
- 3 AA Stars Metro Hotel
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
The Bandstand re-opened in the summer of 2009 after major restoration.0.07 miles away
Welcome to Genting Casino Brighton, the place to be for a premium and intimate, yet…0.08 miles away
The centre sits within the West Pier Piazza. Dedicated to the heritage of the pier, the…0.12 miles away
Sixes brings people together to experience the thrill, drama and energy of cricket, but…0.13 miles away
Test your limits, get your pulse racing, face your fears and rise to the challenges of…0.13 miles away
Roll on over, Skate 360, Brighton’s only open-air roller skate rink has hit Brighton…0.13 miles away
Glide up gently to 138 metres high in the spacious glass viewing pod to enjoy 360° views…0.13 miles away
The UK’s only topsy-turvy attraction, the Upside Down House is a hybrid of street art and…0.15 miles away
Rampion Visitor Centre is an exciting and interactive educational experience for children…0.16 miles away
PURE Spa is located at Hilton Brighton Metropole has 4 spa treatment rooms, a sauna, a…0.21 miles away
Performances, gigs, theatre, dance, events; the Old Market, recently renovated, is a…0.24 miles away
The Cauldron Brighton is a magical themed wizard pub that offers magical cocktails and an…0.24 miles away
The Regency Town House is a grade 1 listed terraced property of the 1820s, built as a…0.25 miles away
The Brighton Centre is the largest purpose built events venue on the South Coast.0.31 miles away
Have an immersive adventure in one of our Brighton themed escape rooms. Enter a world of…0.36 miles away
Brighton Music Hall boasts the largest heated beach terrace in Brighton if not Britain!…0.36 miles away