Leonardo Hotel Brighton is located in the New England Quarter area of Brighton, which is less than a 2 minute walk from the main line rail station, taking the left hand side exit after the station ticket barriers.
Leonardo Hotel Brighton has 234 large en-suite bedrooms, each equipped to 4 star standard. All bedrooms are located from the 1st to 5th floors and include the following facilities;
Flat screen TV with Freeview
In room air-conditioning
Tea and coffee refreshment dock
Spacious bathroom with complimentary toiletries
Spacious well lit work area
Selection of pillows available for your comfort
Rooms available for guests with reduced mobility
Food & Drink
Odd Socks Bar and Kitchen is conveniently located within the hotel, and offers drinks, meals, and everything in between. Need a pick me up? The expert baristas at our in-house Costa Coffee will sort you out.
And if you’re too comfy to move, room service is available.
We offer nine fully-equipped meeting rooms where you’ll get free Wifi and an expert team of events staff to ensure the smooth running of your event.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £99.00 to £259.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Twin en suite||from £99.00 to £259.00 per room per night (room only)|
*Rate includes Service Charge and VAT - Breakfast is additional. These are 'from' prices so current rates and availability need to be checked with the hotel direct
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Accessible Lift
- Disabled Parking - £Free in Station car park, opposite front entrance of hotel.
- Disabled persons toilet
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Ramp / Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Wheel-in Shower
- Bar meals
- Meals served all day
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - In Bar.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Cot - Free of charge.
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair - Free of charge.
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Conference facilities
- Currency exchange service
- Event venue
- Faxing facilities
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Interconnecting Rooms
- LGBT Friendly
- Meeting rooms
- Night porter
- Open New Year
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Public Telephone
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by - 5 minutes walk.
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking - Available - chargeable. Subject to availability.
- Off site parking - Charges apply.
- Railway station within walking distance
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning some rooms
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Modem point all rooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms - Available via TV.
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Telephone all rooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - Green Tourism Business Scheme - Gold Award.
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
- 1 Accessibility - Mobility
- 2 Accessibility - Mobility
- 1 Accessibility - Visual
- 1 Accessibility - Hearing
- Accredited Hotel Visit England
- Green Tourism Business Scheme - Green Business Gold 2013
- Tourism South East Award - 12 /13 Highly Commended - Beautiful South Awards for Excellence 2012
- Tourism South East Award - 12 /13 Silver Award - Beautiful South Awards for Excellence 2012
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
BEDROOMS: FOR GUESTS WHO USE A WHEELCHAIR
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Explore the vineyards of Sussex on board an iconic vintage bus with Great British Wine…0.01 miles away
Join your friendly local guide for tours of this unique part of England when we explore…0.02 miles away
Our taproom will always be pouring a wide range of UnBarred beers in Keg, including some…0.12 miles away
At Brighton Cookery School we help you have the best culinary experience where you are…0.12 miles away
The Perfect Pamper- Brighton’s original pamper party company.0.14 miles away
Church open *10.00am-1.00pm Mondays to Fridays, 10-4pm Saturdays.
Services* : Monday:…0.14 miles away
Described as “1 of the top 11 most iconic music venues in the Country'' by Music Venue…0.15 miles away
Ironworks Studios is a unique multi-purpose studio and event space in the middle of…0.17 miles away
Clue The Looking Glass is an immersive and interactive Alice in Wonderland themed…0.18 miles away
Discover Brighton - a series of history walks created by the people that live here0.19 miles away
Welcome to Brighton Toy and Model Museum - founded in 1991, it is a truly extraordinary…0.2 miles away
'Dare you visit Brighton’s past as Queen of Slaughtering places? Dare you face the…0.21 miles away
Experience a different flavour of our quirky and spirited city on this foodie walking…0.23 miles away
Our beautiful, seaside Brighton tour highlights all the best donuts, sites, and sounds of…0.27 miles away
Whether you are a beginner starting out in this fascinating craft or a more experienced…0.32 miles away
St Peter’s is an Anglican church planted from Holy Trinity Brompton, London, in 2009.…0.33 miles away