Looking for a unique and quirky venue to hold your special event? Somewhere easily accessible, close to the train station and public transport? Then come to Brighton Toy and Model Museum! Situated in the Victorian arches underneath Brighton Railway Station, the museum houses one of the world’s finest collections of rare and vintage toys and model trains, creating a unique atmosphere to entertain guests and clients.
We will work with you to create a bespoke package to suit your needs, from standard venue hire to full VIP - including fizz, canapes and a vintage train running spectacular! Whichever package you choose, the backdrop of this fantastic collection is enjoyed by all ages, guaranteeing your special event will be one to remember!
The museum offers a versatile venue space able to accommodate a variety of events including celebrations, performances, presentations and product launches - we can comfortably seat 35 lecture style, standing capacity for other events is 70 throughout the museum.
We are available for private hire Tues-Sat, 5.30pm-11pm, Sun & Mon 8.30am-11pm.
For further information please contact Jan Etches – email@example.com. Tel 01273 749494
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Disabled persons toilet
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible - Wheelchair ramp to main galleries, 1 very small gallery inaccessible
Children & Infants
- Children’s packs
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- All weather attraction
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 20 min walking distance
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Gift shop
- Groups by arrangement
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- LGBT Friendly
- Open all year round
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian By arrangement
- Team / Corporate Activities - events up to 40 people.
- Themed Nights - Watch website for details
Parking & Transport
- On Site Car Parking - Public car park within 50 meters
- Railway station within walking distance - Brighton Railway station approximately 2 minutes walk.
- Groups Accepted - Please contact in advance.
- Max group size - 60
- Min group size - 12
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Special group rates
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Family Fun
- Information Point
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - 12
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Tuesday - Friday||10:00||- 17:00*|
* *Please check website for details of any changes to standard opening hours.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Welcome to Brighton Toy and Model Museum - founded in 1991, it is a truly extraordinary…0 miles away
'Dare you visit Brighton’s past as Queen of Slaughtering places? Dare you face the…0.02 miles away
Described as “1 of the top 11 most iconic music venues in the Country'' by Music Venue…0.06 miles away
Experience a different flavour of our quirky and spirited city on this foodie walking…0.08 miles away
Ironworks Studios is a unique multi-purpose studio and event space in the middle of…0.12 miles away
Whether you are a beginner starting out in this fascinating craft or a more experienced…0.12 miles away
The Perfect Pamper- Brighton’s original pamper party company.0.15 miles away
Join your friendly local guide for tours of this unique part of England when we explore…0.19 miles away
Explore the vineyards of Sussex on board an iconic vintage bus with Great British Wine…0.2 miles away
Get arty while you party at this Paint & Sip studio located in the North Laines, right in…0.2 miles away
Church open *10.00am-1.00pm Mondays to Fridays, 10-4pm Saturdays.
Services* : Monday:…0.22 miles away
Clue The Looking Glass is an immersive and interactive Alice in Wonderland themed…0.25 miles away
Opened in 2023, Helm Gallery in Brighton is the result of a collective vision; one that…0.24 miles away
St Peter’s is an Anglican church planted from Holy Trinity Brompton, London, in 2009.…0.25 miles away
In the heart of the bustling North Laine, just a few minutes’ walk from Brighton Station,…0.26 miles away
O N C A is a space for meeting, thinking, learning and celebrating art. We encourage…0.27 miles away