Brighton Toy and Model Museum
Looking for a unique and quirky venue to hold your special event? Somewhere easily accessible, close to the train station and public transport? Then come to Brighton Toy and Model Museum! Situated in the Victorian arches underneath Brighton Railway Station, the museum houses one of the world’s finest collections of rare and vintage toys and model trains, creating a unique atmosphere to entertain guests and clients.
We will work with you to create a bespoke package to suit your needs, from standard venue hire to full VIP - including fizz, canapes and a vintage train running spectacular! Whichever package you choose, the backdrop of this fantastic collection is enjoyed by all ages, guaranteeing your special event will be one to remember!
The museum offers a versatile venue space able to accommodate a variety of events including celebrations, performances, presentations and product launches - we can comfortably seat 35 lecture style, standing capacity for other events is 70 throughout the museum.
We are available for private hire Tues-Sat, 5.30pm-11pm, Sun & Mon 8.30am-11pm.
For further information please contact Jan Etches – firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel 01273 749494
Map & Directions
Public Transport Directions
Great Location for any events, underneath Brighton Station
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Disabled persons toilet
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible - Wheelchair ramp to main galleries, 1 very small gallery inaccessible
Children & Infants
- Children’s packs
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- All weather attraction
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 20 min walking distance
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Gift shop
- Groups by arrangement
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- LGBT Friendly
- Open all year round
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian By arrangement
- Team / Corporate Activities - events up to 40 people.
- Themed Nights - Watch website for details
Parking & Transport
- On Site Car Parking - Public car park within 50 meters
- Railway station within walking distance - Brighton Railway station approximately 2 minutes walk.
- American Express accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Groups Accepted - Please contact in advance.
- JCB accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 60
- Min group size - 12
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Family Fun
- Information Point
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - 12
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* *Please check website for details of any changes to standard opening hours.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change