Little Jasmine Therapies and SPA
Please adhere to all government guidelines currently in place, go to: www.visitbrighton.com/coronavirus-covid-19 for up to date city information.
Offering free home delivery go to https://www.little-jasmine.com/shop/
One of Brighton’s leading beauty and urban day spa. Good SPA Guide Regional Award nominee 2014 for Best Day SPA in the South East and number one in Brighton based on Trip Advisor reviews. We treat both women, men and couples in our 6 luxurious treatments rooms in an atmospheric space styled to combine aesthetics with simplicity.
Little Jasmines' is all about therapy -massage therapy, skin therapy, nail therapy and even “escape-from-the-city” therapy. Each treatment is customized to address individual concerns and uses the most effective products and techniques. We are partnering with some of the best and most recognized brands of skin and beauty products to deliver high quality results to our clients needs.
We have developed our own unique brand of massage which fuses various eastern and western techniques and styles delivering a balanced result between relaxation and energy replenishment.
We' ve created a truly unique space that serves as a center for healing, focus, beauty and relaxation. Little Jasmine Therapies and Spa is sleek and sophisticated, yet uncommonly warm and inviting. You've never seen anything quite like it, but it will feel surprisingly familiar. The final result is an environment that you will hopefully consider to be your retreat from the urban grind and a place to refresh and renew.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you!
Map & Directions
Public Transport Directions
Brighton Railway Station is approximately 5 minutes walk.Local buses stop within walking distance.
- 1m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks available for visitors
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- One way system
- Online booking possible
- Online ordering available
- Open now
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Queuing system
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Virtual menus
- Groups welcome
- No Pets
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
- Team / Corporate Activities
- Beauty Spa
- American Express
- No Smoking Attraction
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
|2021-12 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|