Ghost Walk of The Lanes
Please adhere to all government guidelines currently in place, go to: www.visitbrighton.com/coronavirus-covid-19 for up to date city information
The Ghost Walk of the Lanes. Runs every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7:30pm, from The Druid's Head pub in Brighton Place, Brighton. Private party bookings can be made for any day of the week. Actor and master storyteller Rob Marks, performs in full Victorian costume and tells eight ghost stories of The Lanes, whilst visiting seven sites associated with them. The walk also embraces much of the history of the old fishing quarter.
The walk lasts approximately 70 minutes and costs £8 adults £4 children and £5 conc. £20 Family tickets (2 adults 2 children).There is no need to book – just turn up!
Details at : www.ghostwalkbrighton.co.uk.
Tel: 01273-328297 or 0752-260-5524.
Under 16 and students £8.00
Family ticket £32.00 (based on two adults/two children attending)
Map & Directions
Public Transport Directions
Brighton Railway Station is approximately 15 minutes walk.
Local buses stop within walking distance of The Lanes.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Text Message Facility
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Dogs Accepted
- LGBT Friendly
- Toilets - On route and at start and finish.
- Groups Accepted
- Max group size - Up to 100
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times - For private booking
- Special group rates
- In town/city centre
- Outdoor Attraction
- Circular Route
- Easy Route
- Family Fun - All groups and age ranges apply.
- Marketed Towards Children - All groups and age ranges apply.
- Marketed Towards Families - All groups and age ranges apply.
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens - All groups and age ranges apply.
- Marketed towards student/youth - All groups and age ranges apply.
- Moderate Route
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
|2021 (2 Feb 2021 - 30 Nov 2021)|
* Every Weds, Thurs, Fri & Sat at 7:30pm.
Meet outside Druid’s Head, Brighton Place.
No need to book – just turn up!