Historic House / Palace
A delightful manor house which belonged to the Stanford family for over 200 years, Preston Manor still retains the atmosphere of an Edwardian country house. It contains collections of furniture and other trasures such as ceramics, glass, silver and clocks, including the Macquoid Bequest of fine English and continental furniture and decorative art.
The servants' quarters and hall, butler's pantry, boot hall, kitchen, head housemaid's and personal maids' rooms can all be seen, together with a period walled garden and family pets graveyard.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£7.60 per ticket|
|Brighton and Hove residents||£3.80 per ticket|
|Child aged 5 -15 yrs||£4.30 per ticket|
|Family 1 + 2||£11.60 per ticket|
|Family 2 + 2||£19.50 per ticket|
Residents of Brighton & Hove can enjoy half price admission to Preston Manor all year with proof of residency (BN1, BN2, BN3 and BN41).
Multi Attraction Annual Pass:
If you live in Brighton & Hove or are a regular visitor, this pass will provide you with unlimited access to our museums for a year.
Entry to the Royal Pavilion, Brighton Museum and Preston Manor:
Family (2 adults, 2 children) £65.00
Family (1 adult, 2 children) £40.00
Advance booking only:
We have introduced timed ticket entry and reduced capacity to ensure the safe distancing of visitors inside the manor. We recommend you pre-book your ticket at least 24 hours in advance of your visit.
Map & Directions
Located approximately 28 miles (45 km) south of Gatwick Airport and 1 mile (1.6 km) from the centre of Brighton, just off the A23 London Road. Follow the signposts from the A23.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station Preston Park. Direct rail service from Gatwick Airport, approximate journey time 30 minutes. Preston Park is a 10 minute walk from the station - follow the signposts.
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible - Basement and ground floor only.
- Picnic area - next to Preston Park
- Picnic Site
- All weather attraction
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Groups by arrangement
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for weddings & ceremonies
- Marquee Space Available
- French spoken
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Approx length of visit - 1 hour
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Groups Accepted - Large groups can be accepted if divided.
- JCB accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 50
- Min group size - 20
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - open for pre-booked group visits all year
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
TICKET / INFORMATION / GIFT SHOP [WHERE APPLICABLE]
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.