Historic House / Palace
The spectacular seaside palace of the Prince Regent (George IV) transformed by John Nash between 1815 and 1823 into one of the most dazzling and exotic buildings in the British Isles.
The Royal Pavilion houses furniture and works of art including original pieces lent by HM The Queen and a magnificent display of Regency silver-gilt. The Royal Pavilion Tearoom, with its fabulous balcony, overlooks the Pavilion gardens, which have also been returned to their original Regency splendour.
Residents of Brighton & Hove can enjoy half price admission to the Royal Pavilion all year with proof of identity.
Audio guides in a variety of languages are available and cost £2. Visually impaired tours and British Sign Language tours are available also. Educational tours for school parties
You can now buy a joint ticket to visit two of Brighton’s most iconic and unique historic buildings. Buy a History Pass for reduced entry to The Royal Pavilion and Brighton Museum. Ideal for families planning a weekend of history exploring, or as a unique gift, the History Pass is your ticket to a whole world of amazing objects and Regency wonders.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|B & H Resident (with proof of residency)||£6.15 per ticket|
|Child (5-15)||£6.90 per ticket|
|Concession||£10.50 per ticket|
|Family (1 + 2)||£19.20 per ticket|
|Family (2 + 2)||£31.50 per ticket|
|Groups (Adults 15 +)||£11.30 per ticket|
|Groups (Child 15 +)||£6.50 per ticket|
|Groups (concessions 15 +)||£9.70 per ticket|
You can now buy a ticket to visit three of Brighton’s most iconic and unique historic buildings. Buy a History Pass for reduced entry to The Royal Pavilion and Brighton Museum (all year) and Preston Manor (Apr-Sep only). Ideal for families planning a weekend of history exploring, or as a unique gift, the History Pass is your ticket to a whole world of amazing objects, Regency wonders and Edwardian elegance.
Map & Directions
From Brighton Pier travel northbound up A23, Royal Pavilion on the left
Public Transport Directions
Nearest railway station: Brighton is 1 mileLocal buses stop nearby.
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - Ground Floor only
- Disabled persons toilet - Groud floor.
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Information on Audio Tape on Request
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors - On request
- Ramp/Level Access - Ground Floor only
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible - Ground Floor only.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
Parking & Transport
- On street parking only - + car parks off site - NCP.
- Railway station within walking distance
- Catering Provided
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
- Refreshments Available
- American Express accepted
- Approx length of visit - 1 hour
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 53
- Min group size - 20
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted - With passport
- TIC Staff Admitted Free - With trade pass
- Visa accepted
- All weather attraction
- Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- Audio Tours
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- Gift shop
- Groups by arrangement
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Licensed for weddings & ceremonies
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas - except 25 & 26 December, closes at 2pm on 24 December.
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - maximum group size - 53
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
TICKET / INFORMATION / GIFT SHOP [WHERE APPLICABLE]
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Quality Assured Visitor Attraction VB Attraction
|Open New Year|
|Winter (1 Oct 2016 - 31 Mar 2017)|
|Summer (1 Apr 2017 - 30 Sept 2017)|
* 01 October - 31 March - last admission 4:30pm
01 April - September - last admission 5pm
Closed from 2:30pm on 24th December and all day on 25th & 26th December and between 16th-20th January 2017 for essential annual maintenance.