Historic House / Palace
The spectacular seaside palace of the Prince Regent (George IV) transformed by John Nash between 1815 and 1823 into one of the most dazzling and exotic buildings in the British Isles.
The Royal Pavilion mixes Regency grandeur with Indian architecture and Chinese inspired interiors.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult 19yrs+||£16.00 per ticket|
|Child 5yrs-18yrs||£10.00 per ticket|
|Family – 1 adult and 2 children||£26.00 per ticket|
|Family – 2 adults and 2 children||£42.00 per ticket|
Residents of Brighton & Hove can enjoy half price admission to the Royal Pavilion all year with proof of residency (BN1, BN2, BN3 and BN41).
Multi Attraction Annual Pass:
If you live in Brighton & Hove or are a regular visitor, this pass will provide you with unlimited access to our museums for a year.
Entry to the Royal Pavilion, Brighton Museum and Preston Manor:
Family (2 adults, 2 children) £71.00
Family (1 adult, 2 children) £44.00
Carers accompanying disabled visitors go free.
* We welcome all unaccompanied children aged 14 and above to our site. Children under the age of 14 will need to be accompanied by a person aged over 16.
Map & Directions
From Brighton Palace Pier travel northbound up A23, Royal Pavilion on the left
Public Transport Directions
Nearest railway station: Brighton is 1 mileLocal buses stop nearby.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - Ground Floor only
- Disabled persons toilet - Groud floor.
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Information on Audio Tape on Request
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors - On request
- Ramp/Level Access - Ground Floor only
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible - Ground Floor only.
- Catering Provided
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
- Refreshments Available
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- All weather attraction
- Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- Audio Tours
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Gift shop
- Groups by arrangement
- Guided tours by arrangement
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for weddings & ceremonies
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas - except 25 & 26 December, closes at 2pm on 24 December.
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
Parking & Transport
- On street parking only - + car parks off site - NCP.
- Railway station within walking distance
- American Express accepted
- Approx length of visit - 1 hour
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 53
- Min group size - 20
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted - With passport
- TIC Staff Admitted Free - With trade pass
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - maximum group size - 53
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
TICKET / INFORMATION / GIFT SHOP [WHERE APPLICABLE]
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Quality Assured Visitor Attraction VB Attraction
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
* Summer hours 9.30am -5.45pm (last admission 5.00pm)
Admission tickets must be booked in advance